Mr. Kelley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Kelley

Here, is a member that is on the site Daily. But I have to tell that his dedication was almost derailed by me. :whistle: :whistle: When he first joined I was new to moderating, and well my bull moose approach to making changes, moving topics where I felt they should be. :crazy: :whistle: Had him beside himself. :dunno: :whistle: Well with a little eating crow and sum sisplaning oh and apologising..... he stayed which the site gained a valued member. :blink: :silly: He is always there with a thank you. So for me I want to return it, and say Thank You Ron! I promise I will still be a bull moose, but........ well naw thats just my nature. :rolf: :dunno:
    Good to have you on the site my friend!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Ron always welcomes folks with open arms and always has something nice to say about the many artifacts folks bring to our pages.
    Combine that with a keen sense of humor and those great critter cams, and we have abundant reason to say Thanks Ron!
    Rhode Island

Comment

Mr.Kelley is a kindred spirit. i always look foward to his posts and input. he's definitly one of our most dedicated and loyal members and chances are if you log on his name will be on the screen almost every time.thanks for being there and all you do as well, its a pleasure sharing this forum with you!
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

I remember exactly what Chase is talking about I am glad you stayed with us Your a kind gentleman and always help and welcome new folks. This site is more awesome because of you my friend. Love the tool pictures and all the trail cam shots are priceless. Thank You
        Hoss
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

He always has something nice to say....especially if you post a pic of a scraper. :rolf:

Comment

Very wonderful member.
            South Dakota

Comment

So you chose to stay despite Chase. Good for us! Glad you did Ron!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Always nice to have someone else to give Chase grief!  :rolf: Thanks for what you have contributed Ron.
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I agree...a very positive influence on this site!
                  Keep it up Ron.....you are appreciated!
                  Clay

Comment

Working...
                  X