To The Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To The Members

I have acknowledged some of the senior members of this site. But this site is comprised of many members, which all contribute. I don,t want to leave anyone out, but with fear that I will, I want to just say....... I appreciate everyone! You make this site GREAT! Over the few years I have been on the site, I have both made many friends, and gained a wealth of knowledge.
    Just wanted to Thank everyone!
    Oh :crazy: :crazy: :whistle: I do notice and read all posts! But since I cant spell and have bad grammar, I don't always reply. :whistle:
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Let me be the first to say that I appreciate everything you do here Chase. I enjoy reading every post on this site. Your acknowledgement of the individual members is special. Thank you.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

2ndoldman wrote:

Let me be the first to say that I appreciate everything you do here Chase. I enjoy reading every post on this site. Your acknowledgement of the individual members is special. Thank you.
        +1

Comment

2ndoldman wrote:

Ditto   Ditto
        South Dakota

Comment

Working...
        X