arrowheadology is back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrowheadology is back up

for those that want to check it out they are now back up. They have been down for the last couple of days. :woohoo:

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

thanks. Does anyone know if The AACA forum will be returning..?

Comment

kenwhite wrote:

thanks. Does anyone know if The AACA forum will be returning..?
      It has never left, But members do not post. The president is apart of this forum. but like PROS they lost membership of being active on the site.
      Really we as a collective make it stay or die. some may go into a cocoon to emerge as a butterfly. I really dont know. :dunno:
      I support the AACA and am a member.

Comment

I and others can't get into the AACA forum, it's been a while. I have asked Cliff about it twice and nothing.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Glad to hear they are back up we have many cross boarders here. They are always welcome here.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Glad to hear they are back up we have many cross boarders here. They are always welcome here.
            Hoss,.we do have the best site on the web! We do have cross overs As a leader in this community for our hobby we want all to know whats going on. Thank you for your endorsement.

Comment

Chase it is good for the Hobby! Us,  them , we, they,  All I can say is we are all interested in the same things. We are all in this together seeking information and truth about the past.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
              X