Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit!

I needed to get your attention.
    This weekend the site will experience some down time. The site may be totally down  or it may just run slow and time out. The reason for this is we are migrating information onto a new server. The site has grown so we now need a bigger server to handle all of the traffic.  I do not know exact times I just heard from the powers that be  "this weekend!".
    Please be patient with us during this time.
    Thanks
    Hoss
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Dang! You got my attention!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

If you smoke, quit.

Comment

robshap wrote: If you smoke, quit.
        March 1996 I smoked my last Marlboro I tell you what ever since then my lung feel great!
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That is good to hear. Good friend just had quadrouple bypass. Smoker. Another friend just got out of long stay at the hospital with pneumonia/lung infection. Smoker and worked with pool chemicals.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Bump I hope everyone see the message here. about this weekend

Comment

Hoss wrote:
                robshap wrote: If you smoke, quit.
                March 1996 I smoked my last Marlboro I tell you what ever since then my lung feel great!
                  Quit Jan. 2005.  Remarkably, not one second of craving. Just put them down and never thought about it again. Not once did I feel the urge to light up, even with my wife still a smoker. And when I saw the money saved? I'm cheap, that's all I needed to see. I thought it was hard to quit. If I'd only known it was so easy, I'd have quit much sooner.
                Rhode Island

Comment

early one morning in March 1996 I stopped at a dunkin donuts bought a medium coffee black no sugar. went bgack to the car lit up a smoke and tyook a sip. dumped out the coffee and threw the pack of smokes on my dash board.  Because I quit both at once I always got a urge if I even smelled coffee. I could not drink coffee for about 8 years but never smoked since that day cold turkey all the way man.

Comment

i smoked as a habit since i was 13 yrs old
                    back when cigs were 65 cents or less a pack,depending on the store
                    i quit smoking cigs about 6-8 years ago,but i still like my cigars
                    but i only smoke good ones
                    when my youngest was on the USS IWO JIMA and they would be in foreign countries he would bring me back some real CUBAN
                    CIGARS
                    i tell ya what,there aint nothing like a really good cigar,and CUBANS are really good cigars
                    i have about 15 left,only smoke them on special occaisions or when i go to the REN FEST and get loaded on cheap wine  :woohoo:

Comment

May the force be with you

Comment

So yesterday (7/2) I made two threads in "what did I find" forum, both of them are now gone.  Any ideas?

Comment

Skyhigh wrote: So yesterday (7/2) I made two threads in "what did I find" forum, both of them are now gone.  Any ideas?
                          Hey Skyhigh, That happened to a lot of posts yesterday. Just a glitch in the site. Changes are being made with a new format. Please make the post again today. I'm interested.
                          Michigan Yooper
                          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

We do apologize but we did loose several hours worth of posts yesterday. I made three in fact and all three were lost. The three explained what happened. We have moved to a new server that will keep us all able to post for many years to come. Yesterday they changed the DNS and in that small change we lost a few posts. Sorry. Please re post them as the IT people said they are gone for good and have been over written and they apologized for this as well.
                            Thank you for your  patience.
                            Hoss

Comment

no Hoss
                              thank you and all the folks behind the scenes for getting these issues fixed in a timely fashion 

Comment

Working...
                              X