Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyhigh
    replied
    It worked this time. Did everything the same? Really scratching my head now. Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    screen shot from my tablet notice I scrolled back to the top after it would not load and it gives a reason why no picture loaded.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied

Samsung galaxy tab 2 7 inch

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    :welcome: Test

Iphone5 test

Leave a comment:

• Skyhigh
    replied
    Just tried again. Same results. Unable to scroll to the top, it's just a blank screen only option is a back arrow on my iPhone 5s. Scratching my head in frustration.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Try it again but instead of hitting the back button scroll to the top of the page and see if it says anything there?

Leave a comment:

• Skyhigh
    replied
    Just made another attempt to redo a thread and unable to attach pictures. When I hit submit it just goes to a white screen and does nothing. Hit the back button and it shows the thread is there but no pictures attached, tried to add them again and the same thing happened so I just deleted the damn thing.

Leave a comment:

• sneakygroundbuzzard
    replied
    no Hoss
    thank you and all the folks behind the scenes for getting these issues fixed in a timely fashion 

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    We do apologize but we did loose several hours worth of posts yesterday. I made three in fact and all three were lost. The three explained what happened. We have moved to a new server that will keep us all able to post for many years to come. Yesterday they changed the DNS and in that small change we lost a few posts. Sorry. Please re post them as the IT people said they are gone for good and have been over written and they apologized for this as well.
    Thank you for your  patience.
    Hoss

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Skyhigh wrote: So yesterday (7/2) I made two threads in "what did I find" forum, both of them are now gone.  Any ideas?
    Hey Skyhigh, That happened to a lot of posts yesterday. Just a glitch in the site. Changes are being made with a new format. Please make the post again today. I'm interested.

Leave a comment:

• Skyhigh
    replied
    So yesterday (7/2) I made two threads in "what did I find" forum, both of them are now gone.  Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Wilson
    replied
    May the force be with you

Leave a comment:

• sneakygroundbuzzard
    replied
    i smoked as a habit since i was 13 yrs old
    back when cigs were 65 cents or less a pack,depending on the store
    i quit smoking cigs about 6-8 years ago,but i still like my cigars
    but i only smoke good ones
    when my youngest was on the USS IWO JIMA and they would be in foreign countries he would bring me back some real CUBAN
    CIGARS
    i tell ya what,there aint nothing like a really good cigar,and CUBANS are really good cigars
    i have about 15 left,only smoke them on special occaisions or when i go to the REN FEST and get loaded on cheap wine  :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    early one morning in March 1996 I stopped at a dunkin donuts bought a medium coffee black no sugar. went bgack to the car lit up a smoke and tyook a sip. dumped out the coffee and threw the pack of smokes on my dash board.  Because I quit both at once I always got a urge if I even smelled coffee. I could not drink coffee for about 8 years but never smoked since that day cold turkey all the way man.

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    Hoss wrote:
    robshap wrote: If you smoke, quit.
    March 1996 I smoked my last Marlboro I tell you what ever since then my lung feel great!
      Quit Jan. 2005.  Remarkably, not one second of craving. Just put them down and never thought about it again. Not once did I feel the urge to light up, even with my wife still a smoker. And when I saw the money saved? I'm cheap, that's all I needed to see. I thought it was hard to quit. If I'd only known it was so easy, I'd have quit much sooner.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X