Going live Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going live Monday

Thank you all for being a part of the testing we will go live with the new site on Monday at 1:30 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
    Last edited by blackbull; 08-10-2015, 08:02 AM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	boogie.gif
Views:	53
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	167475 Click image for larger version

Views:	53
ID:	167476 Click image for larger version

Views:	47
ID:	167477 Lets keep our fingers crossed.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

all systems go! right on!
      call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Thanks Matt, It's been a long struggle. We shall persevere.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Are you guys ready for the celebrations? Please inform as many as you can to be there on the moment when countdown ticks to the last moment.

Comment

i think all the members will love and appreciate the updated site

im stoked for it to go live,but unfortunately i will be in the semi at the time it goes live
            but once i get parked for the night,you can bet i will fire up my wi fi hot spot and the lap top

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grand Opening.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	167498
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

cool.......I think they will like the new site.....I know I do!
                Southern Connecticut

Comment

OK so another small glitch the clock is running half and hour late so 1:30 PM Pacific.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Well its not late, actually I added 30 minutes after you posted the message.

Comment

I'm in and it looks nice but I can't look around until I get home tonight. Cant use this darn smartphone fingers to big.
                      My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Looking good gentlemen, congrats on the upgrade!
                        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Wow. It is good to see all of my arrowheads dot com friends again. I was just outside painting happy little trees and I says to my my self, "Self, lets go see if they fixed Aheds.com, cause the trees dont look happy at all." And sure enough here I yam and here it is. Looks good. I like it alot. now If I can post some pictures of some happy little arrowheads I'll be alittle happy.

Comment

I really like the site and believe everyone will. Great job to all that brought it about.
                            east Tx.

Comment

Had trouble getting on with my pc last night. Tried changing my password then couldnt get on. After many attempts the login timed out for 15 min so im back on now and ill change my password later..Sorry i couldnt be around for testing wife has some medical probs so ive been in and out of the hospital..Forum looks real nice and really glad u guys went with this platform..
                              My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Working...
                              X