Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregszybala
    replied
    Hope she gets well soon Ron and gets back to giving you h*ll!
    Last edited by gregszybala; 08-12-2015, 05:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    It is Ok Ron we understand family first. Praying for a speedy recovery for your wife my friend.

Leave a comment:

• hvs
    replied
    Had trouble getting on with my pc last night. Tried changing my password then couldnt get on. After many attempts the login timed out for 15 min so im back on now and ill change my password later..Sorry i couldnt be around for testing wife has some medical probs so ive been in and out of the hospital..Forum looks real nice and really glad u guys went with this platform..

Leave a comment:

• hudson
    replied
    I really like the site and believe everyone will. Great job to all that brought it about.

Leave a comment:

• waterglass
    replied
    Wow. It is good to see all of my arrowheads dot com friends again. I was just outside painting happy little trees and I says to my my self, "Self, lets go see if they fixed Aheds.com, cause the trees dont look happy at all." And sure enough here I yam and here it is. Looks good. I like it alot. now If I can post some pictures of some happy little arrowheads I'll be alittle happy.

Leave a comment:

• clovisoid
    replied
    Looking good gentlemen, congrats on the upgrade!

Leave a comment:

• hvs
    replied
    I'm in and it looks nice but I can't look around until I get home tonight. Cant use this darn smartphone fingers to big.

Leave a comment:

• blackbull
    replied
    Well its not late, actually I added 30 minutes after you posted the message.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    OK so another small glitch the clock is running half and hour late so 1:30 PM Pacific.

Leave a comment:

• cgode
    replied
    cool.......I think they will like the new site.....I know I do!

Leave a comment:

• painshill
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Grand Opening.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	167498

Leave a comment:

• sneakygroundbuzzard
    replied
    i think all the members will love and appreciate the updated site

im stoked for it to go live,but unfortunately i will be in the semi at the time it goes live
    but once i get parked for the night,you can bet i will fire up my wi fi hot spot and the lap top

Leave a comment:

• blackbull
    replied
    Are you guys ready for the celebrations? Please inform as many as you can to be there on the moment when countdown ticks to the last moment.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    replied
    Thanks Matt, It's been a long struggle. We shall persevere.

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    all systems go! right on!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X