Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

Just wanted to say thanks to Andrew and all that participated in the updates,
    Nice Job.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Yes, thank you.
    Jack

Comment

Im still kinda lost! :woohoo:  And dont know how that there chat thing works? :S  But the pictures sho do look better!

Comment

Mark
        Took me a while to work it out, but work it out will come.
        Jack

Comment

Im just a little computer retarded!

Comment

Sorry...  Had to try to "Thank You" feature on here.  lol

Comment

Thanks Andrew and all the folks at Arrowheads.com!
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I hate change-but I get used to it. lol
                Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

The only thing Im having problems with is the enlarge of pics. I cant get it to work cant hardly see the pics in peoples files. Maybe its in the works and just not ready yet.

Comment

I know I can be a grumpy old SOB but I absolutely hate the "updates". Every time ya have to go back to "artifact Forum"? No recent posts when ya go to a thread. And if ya use the arrow on top left to go back the topics stay green. And if ya post......start over....A step backwards if ya ask me.

Comment

I do see a lot of thumbnail pics, maybe that needs to be simplified. I am like Mark, it seems a litle tough to navigate now. On the plus side, I think the OverstreetID is a great idea. I have seen other forums try. If you see something you disagree with, say so. It is far from perfect.
                      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

There were reasons why the site needed to be upgraded, we had done everything we could as far as developing the site with the old versions.  Over time, the site was getting serious security issues and components breaking down on us daily, something had to be done about it.  Change is inevitable and this wont be the last time it happens. Once things settle down, Ill go to fixing the annoying things for yall but as of right now, I am swamped.
                        Andrew

Comment

Thank you Andrew for keeping us informed. I think that its important to hear from Arrowheads.com staff. Letting us know its gonna take some time is improtant. I still say because I have a web site albeit a much smaller one, You are doing a tremendous job and if you need any help from me like checking on the North Eastern types on Overstreetid.com for you I would be happy to help with setting those points to the right place. :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: There now thats three cheers for Andrew!: Now get back to work!  :blink:  Did I really say that? hmy:
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                          X