My dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad

This weekend I get the pleasure of watching my dad get a pioneer award then celebrate his birthday the following day
    He has done a lot for our hobby and still dose please let me just beam with pride.
    I admire this man and just wanted to share
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

That is outstanding Chase. Have a good time at the event.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I know you will be busting your buttons this weekend! And you can pass this on to your dad from all of us-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Child of the tides

Comment

Tell him we say congrats !!!! Take it all it chase !! Have a blessed weekend !!
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

Happy Birthday Pops! And congratulations to you and your son just for getting to have each other.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hi Chase. Thanks for sharing the happy news about your father receiving recognition in the form of an award. And I wish him a happy birthday and a great day for you as well. Just wondering if he will have other family members or close friends to help you celebrate.

Comment

The award also includes my uncle the family history is homestead back in the 1870's the whole family is going to a park to celebrate he has touched many lives and those from a small mountain town will drop by as well

Comment

Simply awesome. You are both most fortunate. Congrats and Happy Birthday, Pop! Have a great weekend.
                Professor Shellman
                Tampa Bay

Comment

Congrats to you all!!
                  Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

enjoy the day proud son...happy bday to your dad!!
                    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Congrats to your Dad! Cool that he is being recognized that way. If I remember correctly didn't you say your Dad cast many significant artifacts? That's a cool thing to do. Thanks for sharing!
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• chase
                        chase commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes he has Duplicasts

Congrats to your Dad, Chase and a Happy Birthday as well. Have a super weekend of celebration.
                      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I have sat around a table many times and held artifacts from sites that only imagination could say I wanted to walk those sites it was back in the sixties when my dad got a book when we first started called Northern high plains from George Frison and that was our bible.
                        it got better when my dad became a friend of him and others and I got to be a fly on the wall to listen.
                        but when he told me today. ..son we need to get back to the hole in the wall site I just grinned and thought here we go again Butch cassidy and the Sun Dance kid

Comment

I'm happy for your dad Chase. Congratulations to him!
                          South Dakota

Comment

Hey, Chase. Bring us up to date on the ceremony & party!
                            Child of the tides

Comment

Working...
                            X