Paragould Show rescheduled for March 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paragould Show rescheduled for March 3rd

Due to inclement weather the North East Arkansas Show in Paragould AR has been rescheduled for March 3rd. New flier below.Click image for larger version

Name:	Arkansas copy.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	280685
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Will you be attending?

also, does Hayes Turner post here?
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

No I do not go to that one. I have not made it to Springdale yet either but it is on my bucket list. No Hayes does not post here. I have corresponded with Hayes he seems like a nice guy.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Jethro355
        Jethro355 commented
        Editing a comment
        He is a nice guy.. I knew his dad, and let me tell you something....that old man could spin a yarn to the moon and back again. When we were kids he frequented an old store on the gravel road about a mile from my Parent’s and my cousins and I always were there trading pop bottles for change and then buying cokes or candy. Hayes was always up for telling us kids a story. Hayes Jr. is fruit that didn’t fall far from the tree...👍😊

I just had to jump in on trading in pop bottles . My brother and I made a living doing that Jethro . Man this brings back memmories . Back of a boys school we would take our little red wagon . Now it was 3 cents a bottle I think back in the late 50’s . Candy was a penny . Do the math wow .
      we would get 20 bottles . My brother could save enough for one of those airplanes you threw . Candy for days . If we got enough I got a new Barbie dress .

Comment

• Jethro355
        Jethro355 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was five when my brother and i were collecting with the red wagon in tow, and he would send me into the ditches to get them because he was older...and i jumped barefoot into the ditch to grab one and landed on a broken one buried in the mud. Severed my right big toe, nothing but a flap of skin on top keeping it attached....my brother put me in the wagon and drug me to my Aunt’s house about a half mile away....she wouldn’t take me to the hospital because she had a brand new car and didn’t want blood in it, so my Gramma came to get me. She was just leaning to drive and my grandpas had bought a Chevy Nova SS. I had never seen her drive over 35 until that day....Man what a ride.!

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Man that must a been something. Did they save your toe? I was prone to injury as a young one too.

I should send you a pic of my thumb . Been there done that . Dug into the trash and almost took it off from the old fashion tin cans and can openers .
      To affraid to tell Mom and go to the Doc . Get out the butterfly bandages . Yep gotta love the 50’s 60’s .
      By the time she saw it .... to late to go for stitches . So yeah it’s crooked it shows up in my show and tell pics .

Comment

Working...
      X