Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Southern New England Arrowheads.com gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I don't think we could do it in conjunction with the ASAA because the Science Center doesn't want the room used for a longer period then it's rented. I remember Bill mentioned that awhile back. The ASAA meeting is always enjoyable, have not been in quite awhile now. But we'd be on a time limit there. Of course, easy for me to say I like where we met last time, because it's a short ride for me. Since that venue is outdoors, though, we'd have to be clear about rain dates as well.
    Rhode Island

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
      OnewiththewilD commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too,lol, close to home and familiar ground. It’s a good spot with a lot of room and tables. I’ll have to keep an eye on the weather...

I like your idea Jay ....how far from CT. Line on i95 we talking?
    SW Connecticut

Comment

i’m off this coming sunday and the next....if any of the guys from Ct want to car pool we can meet up and make the drive....I’m located just off I95 anyway so that’s easy...red rocks, they aren’t far from TF Green airport area so it’s really a piece of cake
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

That would be awesome to watch .Maybe post a video here?!
        South Carolina

Comment

So it seems like a Sunday is our best bet then. Since this is short notice should we all try and plan for Sep.2nd?
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• CMD
            CMD commented
            Editing a comment
            That's my birthday, so I will likely miss it. But, that's OK. I can make the next time.

Middle of Sept .is better for me like the 16th?
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Aww man it wouldn’t be the same without ya Charlie! Well let’s see what the other guys say is good for them too

Comment

2nd works for me....16th not so much...my schedule at work is weird for those that don’t know me...
              Southern Connecticut

Comment

Why not this Sunday..ots gonna be nice out

Comment

Originally posted by OnewiththewilD View Post
                  Aww man it wouldn’t be the same without ya Charlie! Well let’s see what the other guys say is good for them too
                  Nonetheless. The 2nd is Labor Day weekend, so the park will likely be packed. Last cookout of season. Might be a tough venue.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

If it's this weekend I might have to miss it. Not sure yet.

Comment

Why don’t we push it further down the road like an October Sunday?

Or we we try to do the 2nd or earlier.. it’s tough to line up schedules!
                      Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

Hey brother kickers...maybe if Jay was cooking Hummels hot dogs and mushrooms everyone in southern new England would show up ...I can do any Sunday except 2morro... Sept 2nd and sept 9th...so some how we gotta put dates in a suggestion box?
                        SW Connecticut

Comment

How does Bruce make the polls for fotm voting?? We could make a list of dates and just vote, date with most votes is the date we host
                          Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

How about Sunday Sep.23rd then everyone? That’s plenty of time to plan everything out on your own ends I hope.

Comment

Working...
                            X