Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Southern New England Arrowheads.com gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One vote here sept 23 ..good
    SW Connecticut

Comment

sounds good Jay....it’s always difficult getting a perfect date when trying to accommodate multiple peoples schedules...this is probably the best way, pick a date far enough out so folks have time to hopefully manage it....and no one should feel slighted if they can’t or feel like they aren’t welcome...more dates in the future will pop up with this group...my experience is that this group is pretty cohesive and love these get togethers and I don’t see that stopping
      Southern Connecticut

Comment

Bump!
        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Ok guys 13 more days to the 23rd. I’m looking to get a head count of who’s gonna try and make it so we can plan the food and space we’re gonna need. Im thinking I’ll bring a batch of burgers and stuff and Jeff’s got a little portable grill he’ll bring.BYOB if anyone wants to have some drinks. Like I was saying too I’d like to try and get the day in and maybe start having people meet up around either 9:00 or 10:00 and we’ll just let it run till everyone decides they gotta go. I’m also gonna bring a bunch of primitive stuff I’ve made to display and I’ll do a knapping demonstration, if anyone else wants to knap and has the stuff to do it bring it along too. Besides that the only things to bring are frames of artifacts to show off.
          Whos in?

Comment

Ill be there..we should keep it to personal finds for the get together I would say..where is this park located..

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
              OnewiththewilD commented
              Editing a comment
              Goddard Park, East Greenwich R.i.

• CMD
              CMD commented
              Editing a comment
              Personal finds is great, but I will likely bring other things not commonly seen...

Okay..I may bring some drool worthy items as well..lol

Comment

• CMD
              CMD commented
              Editing a comment
              No pressure, lol. I'll probably just bring a couple of things myself, what I can fit in my pocket, lol.

Man I wish I as visiting that weekend. I have a houseful at the moment though so I cannot get away.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
              OnewiththewilD commented
              Editing a comment
              Let me know ahead of time for your next trip up and I’ll round up the troops bud

Im in
            Southern Connecticut

Comment

Not including myself and Charlie we got another 4-5 guys from here local that are gonna be there too. This might just turn out to be quite the gathering!

Comment

I'm coming and if its ok I'm bringing bro in law that got me started kicking in 2001?
                SW Connecticut

Comment

• OnewiththewilD
                  OnewiththewilD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right on man, more the merrier

Oke doke..I'm lookin forward to it definitely be a good day
                SW Connecticut

Comment

I just 'googled the directions...... it puts me about 1hr 25min away. If family obligations allow me a 5 hr window I might make the trip from MA as well.

Comment

I am new to all this, want to thank Matt T for helping me finally get logged in....I found my first arrowhead at age 10 in NJ fifty years ago...not so lucky since...Have two kids early twenties would love to find arrowhead with dad. Need some help...live in NH...willing to go anywhere but not sure how difficult to find an artifact in NH vs elsewhere...truly my "bucketlist wish". Will attend Sunday 9/23 meeting...Have a freshman son at Brown and good excuse to drop in on him......Maybe someone can point me in right direction....very dedicated to this quest and would humbly accept any guidance

Comment

ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!!

the meet up spot has been moved to a different ( and better) location ! The meeting is now being held at WARWICK CITY PARK Click image for larger version

Name:	619598BD-284C-453E-8EEB-198AF58DB938.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	319517

Comment

OK that's cool
                        SW Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                        X