This is pretty cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pretty cool

Divers Found The World's Largest Underwater Cave, And It's Full of Maya Secrets

After 10 months of intensive exploration, scientists in Mexico have discovered the world's largest flooded cave system – and it's truly an underwater wonderland.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Interesting article Hoss. That's a lot of cave, even if it is underwater. I wish they had shown some pictures of the archaeological finds rather than just scenic underwater caverns. I guess we'll just have to wait until the book comes out.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I was just going through the video section on the forum and watched JoshinMO's video he posted Place Of Fear searching the Maya underworld. I think it might be about the same cave system I'll have to rewatch!
      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Chuck you took the words right out of my mouth . I would love to see the artifacts .
        Very nice Hoss ..
        Hope they do a special on it .

Comment

• Sugaree
          Sugaree commented
          Editing a comment
          Tam check out the video I was referring to it is a special about trying to connect two cave systems to create the largest cave system. Neat to see that the connection was made thanks Hoss. Josh's video link is no longer there so just googe it well worth it!

Cool topic Matt
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Fantastic discovery, and it must be nerve wracking swimming through the narrowest passage ways.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Originally posted by Sugaree View Post
            I was just going through the video section on the forum and watched JoshinMO's video he posted Place Of Fear searching the Maya underworld. I think it might be about the same cave system I'll have to rewatch!
            Right you are. In 3 parts on YouTube...

And here is an abbreviated view of some of the artifacts:

Last edited by CMD; 08-29-2018, 12:16 PM.
            Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
            X