Avatars pictures posts , gifs and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avatars pictures posts , gifs and comments

If an avatar or a comment is found to be offensive on this site and you are asked nicely by an admin to remove it or change it. Your choices are pretty clear. Either change it or leave. When I write you and ask nicely to change it and you ignore me for years. Finally when you do decide to respond you say your not going to do it . It leaves me no choice. We have members here of all genders and ages and if something is brought to my attention which is found to be inappropriate it gets addressed. I gave you plenty of time to respond . I was more than patient. By the way to the person who was banned moments ago your IP address shows up as coming from Armenia. So your either from Armenia or you are using a TOR app to hide your location. If you have something to hide then go hide it some place else. You are no longer a member here nor are you welcome here. Have a nice day.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Hoss have a nice day
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      you too Chase I sent you a text message waiting for a reply.

Hey Matt, I appreciate the fact that you are trying to keep this a wholesome environment. Many thanks Buddy.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ron Family friendly is important. The youngins logging in today will carry on this forum someday.

It's a shame she wouldn't change it she has been here awhile. Have to do what you have to do! Thanks Matt
    east Tx.

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not easy banning anyone. A shame it went this way.

• hudson
      hudson commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand but sometimes they leave you no choice.

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    It's a shame she wouldn't change it she has been here awhile. Have to do what you have to do! Thanks Matt
    Well, that certainly gets my curiosity up. I don't suppose we can learn "her" name, even via a PM? I know it's not the end of the world if I never know who it was, but this statement about being here awhile just made me curious.

Rhode Island

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Truly a shame it came out the way it did. Sending you a PM

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the PM. You're the boss, and a dern good one!

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your vote of confidence Charlie.

I have had to do the same thing on another site.
    It is not a pleasant task, however it is a necessity.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I don't know who got banned, but I am glad you are looking out for the rest of us. Thank you for keeping the site clean, and family friendly!
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Im going to guess it was 5foot5.?.?
        Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Yes Sir Hoss
          This is a great site ! At the time I fell out of touch , I thought that artifact hunters were becoming extinct ! Now that I’m hanging out again I am so so surprised at all the folks coming in and all the interest ! This site pleases me !!! JJ
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks JJ good to have you back on the board with us.
        Working...
        X