Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrowheadology has been down for almost two months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowheadology has been down for almost two months.

Arrowheadology has been down for almost two months. I know some members here frequented that site and cross message boarding is always a good thing. That traffic can create some great threads . Anyway Since we have no idea when it will return or if it will. I would like to extend an invitation to all formemr members of Ology to come on over here. Since we have no way of knowing or perhaps I should say since we do not have a list of members from there. I would like all of you to think about if you ever had any personal correspondece with any members there. Reach out to them and invite them here. It can't hurt. If you know even one person invite them. Then maybe that person knows one or two more and this could snowball into something great. Not everyone is cut out for forums but there were many active members there with great stories and experience to share. Let us try and get them to come on over. Thanks all.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Good Idea Hoss. Any idea as to what's going on to cause their down time?
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hoss I know of several new members that were and most likely still are on there that is on Arrowheads.com Most likely there are more that I don't know about
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

There was a core of participating members there and I don't think they all were cross members here. This is a great idea to reach out. There is a FaceBook page I saw it on my wife's account....but it isn't being updated. I posted on there a few times...
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Can only think of a couple I can reach out to and will do. Hopefully they will do the same.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Greg

I have also emailed several of the more active ones, but unfortunately I don't have emails for the bulk of the members.
          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Joshua

I'm a Ology convert. I talked to a buddy last night who has insight to Shannon's server. He says it will be up soon .... within a month. May have been heavily infected. Even when it comes back on line, I will keep posting here. This site has much more activity. I am telling folks about this site as well.
          Central TX

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome top arrowheads.com good to have you here. Thanks for your efforts.

• Broken Arrow
            Broken Arrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome Kris, glad to have ya here.

"May have been heavily infected........" YEP
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

I remember getting PUP, Trojan and SPAM alerts every time I went on there. I am not a member, but I would go on to look at pics and such.
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I just joined this site . I don’t know why I never did before other than I was use to arrowheadology s format and the people there. I’m exploring on this one and figuring out how to navigate around it . Glad it’s here so I can get my “fix” every night . I see some of my ology friends here too. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• BabaORiley
                BabaORiley commented
                Editing a comment
                Suzy? Are you the Suzy that used to post a lot on Arrowheadology? If so let me extend a big welcome. Its great to hear from ya again!

• SurfaceHunter
                SurfaceHunter commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Suzy welcome to this site lots of activity here. I was on ology as well

• Broken Arrow
                Broken Arrow commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the forum, Suzy!

Welcome Suzy!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks for the welcome . Yes Baba , that’s me ... good to see old friends on here . Merry Christmas and a happy , prosperous new year of hunting to all.

Comment

Hi Suzy! Welcome in!~
                  Professor Shellman
                  Tampa Bay

Comment

I know a few and have passed the info to them. One said he would check it out after deer season.
                    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Hoss
                      Hoss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you Glenn

Welcome Suzy .

Comment

Working...
                    X