Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrowheadology has been down for almost two months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome everyone .

Comment

I'm a transplant as well...just came over a few weeks ago. I too intend on staying on arrowheadology if and when it comes back, but have found a new home here for sure. Hopefully my 40+ page long journey of the rock shelter dig isn't lost. Well, maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world - I didn't know much in the beginning to the point where its now embarrassing to look at some of my first posts lol.

Comment

• Suzy
        Suzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Ben . I was following your shelter dig . Its been really interesting . I hope it’s not been lost too. Your probably the only one that thinks your first post were embarrassing . Just like I’m sure I make myself look like a big knot head in most of mine still . Lol . Anyway, it’s about learning ! Right ?

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to arrowheads.com Ben please share some photos of your finds with us. I do hope SHannon can get it all worked out at Ology. Until then we are here and we welcome everyone to share with us.

Welcome Suzy
      South Dakota

Comment

• Suzy
        Suzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey SD . Thanks for the welcome . Now to get comfortable with the format . I’m much better rock hunter ( and that’s not saying much) than computer operator .

I thought it was a software update but alas this is taking longer than a software glitch problem.
      Give it a little more time, after all our two sites are not in competition but work harmoniously together to get our message out there.
      It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
      It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
      Circa:1982

Comment

I came over here after the arrowheadology site went down. Pros and cons of both formats. I really like posting and reading and learning from everyone. Learned so much just from the guys there and here like Wiljo.

Comment

We all have artifacts in common. It is good having all of you here while this is happening. I like what Jess said about us all working together. It is important to share the knowledge.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Bone2stone
            Bone2stone commented
            Editing a comment
            There is one thing I failed to mention...my password there showed up in a ransom email fortunately I don't use it elsewhere.
            They can threaten to publish all they want. That one blocked and I have not gotten it again.
            Also the Asian and other dating sites that advertised on Logy's site has been hitting my email, looks as if that may have been one of their problems.
            Has anyone else been getting this unwanted and unblockable email trash in their spam box?

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes jess I got an uptick in spam about the same time ology went down still getting that crap.

I have been on this site for some years now. i tended to be more active on 'Ology.. (though i didn't post as much as i use to).. but I am happy being on this site too.

I have this bad feeling Arrowheadology is gone for good. it shouldn't take all this time for technical problems, even a soo soo tech guy like me can fix stuff faster. There was talk about professionals watching the site, some members shut down their profiles out of fear of legalities in their respected states... It just seems the powers that be have decided to shut the site down and avoid any serious issues. I hope i am wrong , but it just seems too long a stretch of time being down for just technical problems....
          \"..Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride..\" ~~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
          X