Great American Outdoor Show - Harrisburg PA Feb. 2 - 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great American Outdoor Show - Harrisburg PA Feb. 2 - 10

This is the biggest, best show I know of. It has everything hunting, fishing, camping, trapping, hiking, outdoors, etc. etc. etc. and everything in between. I provided a link below for info. My mom works at EZ Kut, and she will most likely be there. I might be seen strolling around the antler and trapping booths. Or gazing at the Alaskan guided hunting trips. Or raiding the food carts. Or pressing my face against the glass fishtanks. Or...

Hint: They have antler, and antler tools out the wazoo, and furs and leather galore. If you like that stuff, and you want to see the worlds best taxidermy, ya gotta be there!

The Great American Outdoor Show is a nine-day event in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that celebrates hunting, fishing, and outdoor traditions treasured by millions of Americans and their families.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Nice thanks for sharing the show with us Ethan. I hope you have a great time.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Yeah me to Ethan wish I could go . I know you will take some great pics .

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. I will take my camera, and take a few pics. The taxidermy is world class, the vehicles on display are stunning, and the supplies are numerous. I will definitely bring home pics.

Kinda like mountain man days rendezvous huh? Wish we had those around here...I used to attend a deer ant turkey classic every other year but they changed the format and ruined it. Have a good time Ethan as I have no doubt you will...
      The chase is better than the catch...
      I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

I will be leaving Thursday, and coming back goodness knows when. I won't be posting regularly, but y'all might hear from me. I will be shadowing the leather stands, stalking the antler dealers, and drooling over the custom trucks displays.

Comment

Have a great time Ethan! That looks like something my husband would really enjoy!
          South Carolina

Comment

I got to the show yesterday as everybody was setting up. A lot of great stuff there! I will be there friday. In other news, I photographed a solitary train, in the snow, over the frozen Susquehanna river, in 10 weather with 0 windchill. That was fun. Critical alarm sounded earlier in the radio, because the train was dragging freight. Uh oh. I will upload photos when I can. I'll keep y'all posted.

Comment

I had a killer day today at the show. I got a lot of antler, fur, and teeth. I will be coming home on Sunday, so pics should be up by Monday.
              Last edited by Kentucky point; 02-09-2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Sure wish we had shows around here
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X