Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tam
    replied
    These are great hope you guys are watching .

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Tom I watched the first one again . I get it with limestone now and complete fossils .
    The reason I wanted to watch them break this up and I think you will find this interesting .
    My Father had a fireplace in our living room re-done / refaced with limestone for this very reason !!! Fossils .
    It was big chunks of white limestone with complete fossils in then . One was very large over a foot .
    Back when I was a kid . I actually went back to the house in Cal to tell the owner some history and it was lost in the earthquake .

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    If you want to see more videos from Chase Pipes have a look at these, we have videos in our resource section from Chase. https://www.arrowheads.com/index.php...sources/videos

Our Chase or the person who goes by Chase on our page is a different guy . He has been MIA for a while now. We miss him.
    Last edited by Hoss; 12-04-2019, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    replied
    Hey the chase is better than the catch...right ?

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Either way Tom your quest in life keeps me following you . Always learning .
    live to love this stuff buddie 👍

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia
    commented on 's reply
    You got lotsa friends, for sure!

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Names confuse me, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    This is not to say John Chase is not a friend both John and Chase Pipes are friends of mine.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    This is not John Chase from CO or our Chase . But as you said Tom this Chase Pipes . Chase is a close personal friend of mine and he travels all over collecting artifacts, fossils and metal detects as well. I great guy and friend
    Last edited by Hoss; 12-03-2019, 10:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Our Chase! Green River Fish Fossils "Chasing History" YouTube Channel

I went looking for Green River fish fossil videos on YouTube last night and I hit on Our Chase's "Chasing History" video. It is good. I haven't seen him lately???? I'm sure he posted about this a while ago. I just subscribed and look forward to seeing his other videos on his channel.Most recent video is one week ago.

Digging fossil fish in the Green River Formation, Wyoming: an interview Lifetime Discoverer of History Tom Lindgren discussing the history of the Green River...

His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwbNrYd4syBMKERZofrRUQ
Working...
X