Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends I need your help with this question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends I need your help with this question.

Last Tuesday I sent our latest newsletter to every registered member of arrowheads.com. What I would like to know is how you received it? Please vote accordingly below.
    It was in my spam folder
    11.76%
    It was in my social folder I have Gmail
    11.76%
    It came to my regular inbox
    61.76%
    I opened it through the link on arrowheads.com rather than opening in my email.
    5.88%
    Gmail Promotions folder.
    8.82%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Hoss; 12-08-2020, 02:25 PM.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Came to junk folder Hoss.
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Come on folks I need everyone to vote on this please.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss, you did not include the gmail folder in which it arrived, as one of the options to check: promotions folder. Not regular, not social, or spam. It showed up in my gmail promotion folder.
        Last edited by CMD; 12-08-2020, 12:27 PM.
        Rhode Island

Comment

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Charl I have added it to the mix.

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, I checked it off....

I have two emails, Gmail, and another called Cleaninter.net. I have never had a problem with a newsletter being sent to the Cleaninter.net email, but for instance, Gmail, I miss some emails from other places because of it's filtering system. It's buggy You'd think Google - a multi-billion dollar company - could fix that.
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I already voted. Never had a problem with any emails from the arrowheads.com site... they always come to my inbox. I only voted once but I received the message three times because I actually have three accounts using different email addresses (two of them I use for testing purposes). They're all reliant on the same spam filtering that comes from a combination of protection from my service provider (Tiscali/TalkTalk) and my internet security software (McAfee).

The facility exists to add 'trusted domains' to a list that ensures emails sent to me from those domains are not wrongly treated as spam... but I've never needed to do this for arrowheads.com
          Last edited by painshill; 12-10-2020, 09:45 AM.
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I also get mine at all three email addys I have, two of which are gmail. In the past, the newsletter has arrived in my regular folder. So it varies, for reasons that really do not matter, as I always check all gmail folders daily.
            Rhode Island

Comment

I voted
              South Dakota

Comment

voted
                east Tx.

Comment

I voted!

finally, a vote I can be proud of!
                  Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Vote is in Hoss
                    The chase is better than the catch...
                    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

I voted
                      SW Connecticut

Comment

I am sure there are many others not voting . This would help me out a lot. Thanks to all who have taken the poll already.

Comment

Maybe we will get some votes now. Cecilia just let me know she could not see this post when she is logged in. Sure enough the permissions were changed at some point in the past and only mods and mentors could see this while logged in. Thank you Cecilia for bringing this to my attention.

Comment

I voted

Comment

Working...
                            X