Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friends I need your help with this question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did a search. Was this the email about privy digging?
    South Carolina

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      yes

This morning was the first time I saw this message, I’m assuming that it wasn’t available for me to view or something like that 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyway I voted
    Warren County New Jersey

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Somehow it was turned off to public view for anyone except mods and mentors.

Somehow it was turned off to public view for anyone except mods and mentors. One of our members Cecilia messaged me last night and said she could see it when not logged in but once she logged in it disappeared. It made me go look at the setting and fix it. I am very grateful to her for bringing this to my attention because I thought it was just being ignored by most registered users. If it goes into your spam folder you can mark it not spam and it should not happen again. Another thing is gmail I deleted my promotions and social folders everything lands in my primary now.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Cecilia
      Cecilia commented
      Editing a comment
      🙋🏻‍♀️👁👁👍

I didn't receive it Hoss. I do remember getting something on the Privy digging, but I didn't read it. Could you send it to me again as I looked all over the site and didn't find it anywhere. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattern View Post
      I didn't receive it Hoss. I do remember getting something on the Privy digging, but I didn't read it. Could you send it to me again as I looked all over the site and didn't find it anywhere. Kim
      I looked all over my home Email categories as well Matt. I don't have it.
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        search these words in your email. "Arrowheads Quarterly"

I didn't even see it so I'm guessing it went to spam
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        You unsubscribed a while back.

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it something I have to do on my end or can you do it. I'd like to get them. I had a virus on the other computer

I can't find the message ? I found this
      Arrowheads Quarterly Field Guide Dec 1 2020
      Last edited by south fork; 12-22-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        That is it Dennis.

Matt i saw it on here and read it thanks. Also i just voted sorry i been slack last month. Someone saw it and commented on Clovis on Facebook with photo also.
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Thank you all for helping out with this I appreciate you all for taking the time to vote in the poll and respond to us.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Is there a way to set up push notifications to my text messenges on my phone for select fourm locations such as this one, arrowheads.com news I just seen this post and it's pretty old just want to be able to help with input in situations like this but I don't log in enough and check so push notifications would be great if that's an option

Comment

• kerrpow94
            kerrpow94 commented
            Editing a comment
            Also it came to my regular inbox folder
        Working...
        X