Wow, been missin' everbody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, been missin' everbody!

Must have been a real glitch. Thanks for the hard work...!!!!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Looks like we lost about 4 days worth of stuff?
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

We areback up and running yes the IT guys let us know we did loose about five days worth of topics. However a lot more was saved.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Y2k finally hit 😅

Comment

Good job on restoring the site
          Missouri

Comment

we lost everything posted after 12/31/21 that was our restore point.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Awww darn it, you guys missed the Clovis, the bird stone, the banner stone, the two pots I found on the first!
              Glad you saved the site though, thanks all.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Ron Kelley
                Ron Kelley commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha, Love the humor. Stay positive in the worst of times.

• Cecilia
                Cecilia commented
                Editing a comment
                What way start New Year, GregsZ! Funny + Smart = Very Very Clever

Good IT work and backup policy. We’ve probably all seen forums like this on other topics get destroyed and lose all their data after years because of vulnerabilities and hackers. I’ll go so far as to say that would’ve been a big loss to the archaeology community, if not today then at some point in the future because so much valuable information was chronicled here.
              Central Indiana

Comment

Ty for information

Comment

All - I apologize for the downtime today, I was tied up with my day job and unable to break free to look into what happened
                  We have locked down the server and this outage was actually because we swung a little too far on the security permissions on some files that are required for the forums to run correctly
                  Should be corrected now
                  Thanks for everyone's patience while we clean up this mess

Comment

• outlaws15
                    outlaws15 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Understandable and thanks for all u do and to everyone else behind the scene

• gregszybala
                    gregszybala commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you

• Cecilia
                    Cecilia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn’t understand that one bit! But that’s unimportant; that you fixed it is what’s important. Outstanding! Thank you!

Thank you Andrew

Comment

If anyone feels a need to change their password after the recent hack you may do so by clicking on your profile upper right ( it is where your login name appears) of forum then click user settings then click account then save changes once you have entered the information.

The password information is encrypted and I do not feel the hackers were able to see this information from the server side. However it is probably a good idea to change your password periodically.
                    Last edited by Hoss; 01-14-2022, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X