Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garguy
    replied
    Thanks guys. I lost a web site to foreign hackers holding it ransom once. Sure sucked.

Leave a comment:

• AtomicMike
    replied
    I was worried! I was like I don't even know who to contact to see what was going on!! Glad it's back up and running. Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• south fork
    replied
    Thank you I was lost.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Trav
    replied
    Thanks for the work getting things up again. I was going through an artifact photo withdraw.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    If you would like to be on the email list I can give updates. I have many but mostly mods and mentors. several mentors have emails that failed to go through. If you have a new email update it. If you are not a mentor but want a notification then please PM me your email address.

Leave a comment:

• beatup1354
    replied
    Matt got to say thanks to you and the team for getting the site back up and running.

Leave a comment:

• willjo
    replied
    Matt and team, thanks for getting us back up

Leave a comment:

• Narrow Way Knapper
    replied
    Hey, I've missed you guys.

Leave a comment:

• gregszybala
    replied
    Thank you and all for getting us back up. It must have taken some serious work.

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia
    replied
    Thank you, Hoss!
    ….I been jonesing….
    Last edited by Cecilia; 05-05-2022, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• clovisoid
    replied
    Down time stinks, people who write malware just to mess with forums stink even worse.

Matt, thank you and the team who got it back up and running and provided updates along the way. I've been involved with 3 or 4 forums that crashed and this is the only one that provided updates about the status.

Leave a comment:

• Fla.Hillbilly
    replied
    Glad you got her back up and running. I was starting to detox and it wasn't pretty.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    started a topic Recent Down Time

Recent Down Time

Hello and welcome back. We were hit with Malware and it affected over 1000 files . We dont think it got into the passwords . If you wnat to play it safe you can change your password in the user settings feature. Top right of page click your name a drop down will appear and select user settings. Once you change it click save.
Working...
X