Recent Down Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Down Time

Hello and welcome back. We were hit with Malware and it affected over 1000 files . We dont think it got into the passwords . If you wnat to play it safe you can change your password in the user settings feature. Top right of page click your name a drop down will appear and select user settings. Once you change it click save.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Glad you got her back up and running. I was starting to detox and it wasn't pretty.

Comment

Down time stinks, people who write malware just to mess with forums stink even worse.

Matt, thank you and the team who got it back up and running and provided updates along the way. I've been involved with 3 or 4 forums that crashed and this is the only one that provided updates about the status.
      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Thank you, Hoss!
        ….I been jonesing….
        Last edited by Cecilia; 05-05-2022, 05:16 AM.
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Thank you and all for getting us back up. It must have taken some serious work.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hey, I've missed you guys.
            South Carolina

Comment

Matt and team, thanks for getting us back up
              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Matt got to say thanks to you and the team for getting the site back up and running.
                Wyoming

Comment

If you would like to be on the email list I can give updates. I have many but mostly mods and mentors. several mentors have emails that failed to go through. If you have a new email update it. If you are not a mentor but want a notification then please PM me your email address.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks for the work getting things up again. I was going through an artifact photo withdraw.
                    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Thank you I was lost.

Comment

I was worried! I was like I don't even know who to contact to see what was going on!! Glad it's back up and running. Thanks!!
                        Mike in Houston County, Alabama. Leave no stone unturned

Comment

Thanks guys. I lost a web site to foreign hackers holding it ransom once. Sure sucked.

Comment

Thumbs up to the crew at Arrowheads.com.
                            great to see the site back up and running…👍
                            Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

The guys upstairs had their hands full. I know it took a lot of work. 5 *****s to the IT folks. This will actually make things better in the future. Kim
                              Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                              X