No announcement yet.

Recent Down Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Forms have come and gone, This is One I'd like to see stay.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I missed my friends that I’ve never met, lol. Thanks to the IT team who got the site back up!
      South Carolina

Comment

Good morning guys. This is John, the owner of Arrowheads.com. I am SO sorry about the forums being down this week. I hope you all accept my apologies. Matt aka Hoss has been on this every single hour of every day helping me, our IT team and the Hosting company find and fix the issues. Bottom line is that we were attacked by Malware and it was strong and powerful. No ones personal information was compromised so no worries there. We have a dedicated Linux server and are not on a shared server, we have the best firewall money can buy along with a hardener installed on the server (whatever that is) and yesterday we installed a 360 Malware program that should remove any future attacks before they can get in the system and replicate themselves. Again, thank you all for your dedication to Arrowheads.com

Comment

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! AH is a fine thing; it’s good to know it is owned by a person, and not a corporation!
          I belong to a professional group with mandatory membership for those of us who want to work. Many of 50,000 members rely upon its website to keep up with latest regulatory standards. That site went down the same day as AH’s, and is still down; a big-time investigation is underway.

There is an online publication reporting world-wide latest hacks, malware, defensive (and offensive) security tools, bug bounty reports, technical analysis of web vulnerabilities, deep dives on new techniques. It can be found at:
          https://portswigger.net/daily-swig/about (unless, of course, that site goes down!)

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          No apology necessary John, bound to happen. We are just happy you are willing to support the site for our benefit and enjoyment.

• Mattern
          Mattern commented
          Editing a comment
          I too want to thank you John and a of you. I'm sure this was very nerve wracking. Many kudos!! Kim

Welcome back everyone. After John wrote the above comments something else happened so we ended up with another two days of down time. Once the back-up was initiated, Liquid Web installed a new copy of our anti malware software. It was too soon as the exsisting copy had not been deleted prior to the new copy being loaded. This caused a major conflict and bogged the server down as these two copies bumped heads with each other. We are back and all of our data has been saved. Thank you for your patience during the down time. I hope it gave you all a chance to get out and find some relics.
        Last edited by Hoss; 05-10-2022, 12:14 AM.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks to everyone who dedicated time and talent to getting the site up and running again! There’s nothing more frustrating than IT issues and y’all clearly had to overcome some serious challenges. I know I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate y’all more than you probably know.

Comment

Thank yall. The scum that do that crap rarely pay a price . Thanks again, steve

Comment

Glad y'all are back online ...

Comment

Wonderful to see the site back up, i really appreciate being a member of forum and thank you John and Hoss for letting me be a member.
                South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

So glad your back . Good job gentleman .
                  Yes I to appreciate being a member .

Comment

Working...
                  X