I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

I've had a very difficult time signing into the forum, Pass word didn't work. Hoss fixed me up, Thanks Hoss.

Hello to all my great Arrowheads.com friends. As you all know Arrowheads.com membership is free. But it does cost money to do all the upkeep to have this wonderful site running. In leu of all the problems we had the past few weeks and the expenditures, I want to help to defray those costs. So I am making this personal challenge to you. This challenge comes from me alone and is not connected to Arrowheads.com in any way. It is my personal challenge. I will match 50 cents for every dollar donated to the forum up to $1,000.00. If I can get the membership, you to donate this $1,000.00 I will add $500.00 to that amount. So think hard about this and make my pay the max. In my opinion this is the best site out there concerning Native American Artifact Collectors. Just a little help will go a long way to preserve our site. This challenge will be up until June 13th. Kim Mattern.

Use this link to make a donation. Or go to main page and use the support button. The button at the top of the main page that says DONATE is broken.

https://arrowheads.com/index.php?opt...&campaign_id=2Click image for larger version  Name:	1566929946_Support_240x55.png Views:	0 Size:	3.5 KB ID:	632255
    Last edited by Hoss; 05-14-2022, 01:55 PM.
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Kim,

That is a kind and generous offer. I'm in.

How do I contribute?

Joshua
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Hey Kim - glad that you are back.

I’m in too. How do we contribute?

Thanks-
    Trevor
    Georgia

Comment

U can hit the dealers tab at top of this page and u will see donate
    Missouri

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	support.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	632257
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

When I wrote the post of my sickness and mentioned ur name. The first time that made me think highly of you was when u were member of the month and u mentioned that we need to support this website. I took it to heart and donated and now with your post above I decided to match my first donation this time and u will need to put up that $500.00 and I'm as happy as I'm sure u are to do this.
        Rick
        Missouri

Comment

• Mattern
          Mattern commented
          Editing a comment
          I thank you outlaw and so will everybody. K

I would like to donate as well. I used the support link and got the same error message.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Ron Kelley
          Ron Kelley commented
          Editing a comment
          I used the support button from a different page and it went through this time.

I’m in!
        South Carolina

Comment

• Mattern
          Mattern commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Josie, Actually we need you more than your money your support will go a long yay my friend. K

I had hard time getting on, too. Jo had to give me pointers. Don’t count on anything yet, Kim, but I’ll start scratching around. This site very, very important.
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• Mattern
          Mattern commented
          Editing a comment
          As I said CC, we need you more than we need your money. K

Thank you to all who have donated. This is very much appreciated.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thank you Kim for sending out this Challenge . We received $2275 in donations during the month of May . You know who you are that gave so generously. Thank you all for you kind and generous support. The cahllenge was met within four days of the challenge posting due to a couple of very generous donations. We feel that keeping the names anonymous is best for all. I wish I could say more but words fail me. I cannot express how grateful we are for the donations. Thank you Kim for sending this challenge and thank you all who met the challenge . I would also like to thank all of you who routinely support our forum through donations and just by being a good member. If it were not for all of you there would be no forum.

Comment

Working...
          X