17th Annual Lehigh Valley Indian Relic Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17th Annual Lehigh Valley Indian Relic Show

17th Annual Lehigh Valley Indian Relic Show Sponsored by I.A.C.A.N.E. Schnecksville PA.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lehigh Valley Show 2022.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	644483
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

It's only an hour away from me... I might take a day off of work for that one.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I would be there but I will be in recovery. Thanks for the reminder Matt. Take me some pictures KP. K
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        IF I take off... I'm a workaholic, lol!

Oh just go for it KP.
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Just in from John Selmer
        "Breaking News!!!

The Schnecksville Fire Hall has moved our show on Saturday to The Pavilion. Same street address but a little bit up the hill and across the parking lot from the social hall. See attached map. We had our show at The Pavilion a couple of times when they were rebuilding the social hall after the roof collapsed a few years back. They are having a memorial luncheon on Saturday for a recently passed fire company member and they need the social hall.

Since most of the fire hall members will be attending the memorial luncheon, they will not have any volunteers to staff the kitchen for us. So there will be NO BREAKFAST OR LUNCH available for purchase at the event! Bring your own food and drinks for the day. Roy will bring some coffee and donuts for those folks setting up display tables. There also are numerous fast food restaurants and convenience stores in Schnecksville where you can get some food and drinks the day of the show.

See you at the show, John"

Click image for larger version

Name:	IACANE Lehigh Valley Artifact Show 2022.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	645491
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
        X