Antiquity Reclaimed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antiquity Reclaimed

Antiquity Reclaimed is a new website selling artifacts. Rest assured they are all 100% fakes. A friend bought 2 from them & sent them to Jim Bennett. He killed them both. No one is responding to him wanting his money back. Rip offs.

That’s sad. I looked at the site and noticed half the points are made from the same material. No patina and looks like they were knapped by the same person even though they were supposedly found in different states. The real problem is NO Paleo point should be that cheap and no fake point should cost that much.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Thanks for sharing this info.

"We work hard to bring you high-grade, museum-quality artifacts for your personal collection at an affordable price. How do we do it?"

We make them...

Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Yeah, all you really have to do is note the asking $$. For instance, a fully intact and fully drilled polished butterfly bannerstone for under $200. Oh yeah, that’s gotta be a great deal, lol…
        Rhode Island

Comment

I shared a story about these guys a few months ago....ame material, and knapper.... someone on here responded "sounds like they are selling mucho fake-os." Lol

Comment

They claim to have sold THOUSANDS of points already... that's why I trust nothing I don't pick up. Or one of a few close friends. But even they one or 2 of them are getting iffy. I friend has an artifact that is amazing and always told me he found it himself. I was at his house the other day and asked to see if. .. he came clean and told me his friend
            actually found the piece....I was always suspicious, but up until then I trusted him.....smh

Comment

I checked out this site. Very sorry for the uninformed buyer. These guys are making a killing on the poor unsuspecting collector. The only way to stop this kind of thing is to spread the word "FAKES". K
              Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Well.... I’m going on my third month of floating around the Gulf of Alaska. This past year, my love for artifact hunting grew exponentially. I miss it a lot... not even the knowing that I’ve made enough $ to take the rest of the year off and do nothing but look for pretty rocks makes me feel better right now... a little over a

Comment

Here the link to my post a few months ago...

Well.... I’m going on my third month of floating around the Gulf of Alaska. This past year, my love for artifact hunting grew exponentially. I miss it a lot... not even the knowing that I’ve made enough $ to take the rest of the year off and do nothing but look for pretty rocks makes me feel better right now... a little over a

Comment

Working...
                  X