Springdale Arkansas Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springdale Arkansas Show

Artifact show coming soon! Springdale AR. Debating on going myself but if anyone else plans to please let me know, id love to meet members in person one day

thanks.
    Attached Files

I plan on going up there and checking it out. Should be a good one.
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Good deal! Ill havet

Comment

Good deal! Ill have to check my work schedule but hopefully im off or can arrange to be.

Comment

I'm very interested but being new to the hobby have never been to anything like this. While I have no interest in purchasing artifacts found by others I would love to just browse and try and learn something while there. Is this mostly just a buy/sell opportunity or are there informative displays etc that would make it worth my while to make the 3 hour drive?
          TIA

Comment

• PaleoSnow
            PaleoSnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Ive been in this hobby nearly 30 years myself and i have never even been to an artifact show. Like you i have no interest in purchasing any but there will be good literature, cases, and other related items im sure. Any chance to view and see others peoples collections is a great way to learn more about the different types and materials. From my experience seeing, holding, and examining as many specimens as possible is the best way to learn. Theres alot of things you just cant get from a book. I hope to see you there.

• John G. Scoggins
            John G. Scoggins commented
            Editing a comment
            Some folks will be selling. Some will just be displaying. The Museum of Native American History is a short drive away and is very impressive in my opinion.
        Working...
        X