Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF we had a get together...would you come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF we had a get together...would you come?

We've been batting around an idea in the chat, Butch, Cathy, Chase and Cricket about having a get together...First of July, in Arkansas.  Big shin dig will be on Saturday...then hunting on Sunday and cocktails and dinner on Friday...Would you and your family come???? (Talking about having a show on Saturday too!!!)
    Just post your name and number of guests....
    This is just hypothetical....checking interest only here..so nothing set in stone.
    Thank Yall!!
    Cathy Harper
    aka TexasHarper

I will be there with bells on!  It would be a lot of fun to meet everyone and hang out!

Comment

:woohoo: butch Wison and Linda Gail will be there! Wouldn't miss it!

Comment

:woohoo: I'll DEFINATLEY be there!! :woohoo:
        WooHOO!

Comment

would love to ! dripping springs , or boxly valley would be a good place ... deer elk and of course points ... hiking trails in the mountains, places to camp and swim and fish !!! let me know and i can check into reservations and could even get yall some info and pics !!.... google, "steel creek" boxly valley in NW Arkansas
          As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
          NW Arkansas

Comment

Not sure I think it's a good idea I would try and make it. People are spread out from there for sure how close are you talking to say Bentonville AR. I would love to see the museum over there.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

About an hour and ten  min  Matt ,,,,, not bad at all
              And what a tour to take threw it I must add !!!
              As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
              NW Arkansas

Comment

G10 is right about boxley. Its so beautiful there. Great hiking and camping. The Buffalo river is great. Lots of arrowheads, just can't pick them up. I would try to go to something like that especially if it was at by the river.

Comment

:woohoo:
                  This is a good start...but will need more people on the thread to say they are interested!!!
                  If you're INTERESTED IN GOING...PLEASE POST

Comment

:laugh: Oh Yeah, while this is a child friendly event, there will be an adult portion where smokin drinking and cussing will be allowed....Uncle Butchie will babysit  :evil: ...

Comment

B) I volunteer to coordinate the cocktail hour!!!!

Comment

hey cathy , I talked to Andrew, he's goin campin and Rick Coffer said he's goin! They haven't posted, I think they are afraid they gonna get stuck with those hooligan kids of yours and cricket's ! But they comin' !

Comment

I may not be camping out with yall but I will be there for the show/hunt...got to be in Northwest Ark the whole next week so I will just leave a few days early for that!

Comment

Food... Hunting... Cocktails... I would be crazy to say i wasn't in

Comment

Not sure I can make it yet but signing up. Anyone passing through St. Louis area? lol
                              http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
                              X