Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF we had a get together...would you come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohhooo....I need more people!!!!  Comeone Everyone!!! Let's make this happen!

Comment

I forgot..Rick Cofer threw his hat in as well!

Comment

Its getting closer, can't wait

Comment

Jacob Nelson wrote:

Its getting closer, can't wait
          Likewise, viva la arkansas !

Comment

I'm still going!     B)

Comment

I'm new to the forum, but if ya dont mind a redneck from Southeast Louisiana, I'd love to come, that is if I'm off work that weekend... Darryl

Comment

Hey it's getting close, y'all get ready for some knife swappin, horseshoe pitchin, and a big ol dose of tall tales ! Y'all comin ain't ya?

Comment

Chakotay wrote:

I'm new to the forum, but if ya dont mind a redneck from Southeast Louisiana, I'd love to come, that is if I'm off work that weekend... Darryl
                    All are welcome! look forward to seeing everyone there.
                  Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I am afraid there is no way I can make it but I do expect to see some pics of people having fun!
                    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

I am afraid there is no way I can make it but I do expect to see some pics of people having fun!
                        We will miss you!!!!!!!!!!! But you know there will be photos!!! Can't wait!!

Comment

Chakotay wrote:

We MUST HAVE a redneck from Louisiana!!!  You HAVE to come!!!  It's going to be so much fun!!!
                        Oh and  :welcome:

Comment

Chakotay wrote:

Darryl We already have the Redneck position filled. That is Butch's job! Just an FYI too I visited Alabama back in 78 and the first thing I learned was not to say redneck out loud in a bar. Now we can just say it in a public forum?? Thangs have changed.
                          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I will not be attending this sorry to say I have a lot going on right now.
                            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

has the date of the get together passed, I've been on the road and this slipped my mind

Comment

Hey Jacob, it was July 5,6,7 here is a link !

Comment

Working...
                                X