MEMBERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEMBERS

First off I want to Thank the membership, For all your participation. We are growing and continue to grow, with new members joining daily. Please understand that the new members are learning the site, and will make mistakes. Some members join just to antagonize (stir a pot). Some members have a theory and want to pursue their own agenda, against popular belief. There are rules to the site, and I encourage all members to read them:

FORUM RULES Code of Conduct for Arrowheads.com Forum and associated components (hereinafter referred to as the “Forum”) Issue 1.1 (15/04/2016) – this issue

At the bottom of each post there is a "Flag" option to report abuse or unacceptable content to the Moderators. Please think of using this first if a site rule has been broken, rather than making off the cuff remarks. Please understand we do monitor the site, and most of the time, the issue has been addressed out of sight from the membership.
    I read most every post on the site, but I may not comment. Please do not think its personal that I did not reply.
    We have a great site! And have great members!
    Ok I will come down off the soapbox. :crazy: :woohoo: :rolf: :laugh: :cheer: :lol:
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!
Working...
X