Stolen Artifacts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Artifacts!

Sometime during September or October I am not real sure of the exact date they were stolen but basically my whole collection of artifacts were stolen in southeast Nebraska. Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated. Possibly a reward for help in recovering any or all thank you.

Comment

Tator2, I can feel the pain your going through. I had a collection of Morgan Silver Dollars stolen from me back in 1976. It was a family member.

Comment

OMG
        I have 95% of my collection in my gun safe ... The reason is two fold....Hair curlers being left on and fear of theft...I truly wish you all the best in recovering your artifacts ... I know you are devastated .........JJ
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

I'm really sorry that happened to you. You had shown us some beautiful artifacts in the past. Those points that you are now showing us, I assume are among those that were stolen. If a burglary, I wonder if anything else was taken like guns or other items that could be easily sold on the black market. I'm assuming that you've reported this to law enforcement. From my experience thefts in rural areas are usually by people who know you and are neighbors or their friends and usually not a random theft that often occurs in towns or cities. I'm wishing you good luck on a recovery.

Comment

I hate to hear that what a bummer. I hope someone sees this and recognizes your points out there and contacts you.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hard to comprehend someone doing something like that. Nothing worse than a thief!
              Nebraska

Comment

I think I remember You just sharing that cool re purposed Clock/Frame. Dang, nice ones. Any other details You can share like anything else stolen or Home damage? Jerks
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

We all will keep our eyes and ears open. Hope you get them back.
                  Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I do hope You get Them back, or at least some. Flyer's at a Show might be a good idea. I know Show's may be far off, good luck.
                    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Aw man I’m sorry!
                      South Dakota

Comment

Sailor yea they got some other things and yea it probably is someone I know but can’t be sure. I reported it to law enforcement and all that fun stuff and even directed them to couple places that I got tips about from my own investigating but haven’t had any good news yet. I got a tip that there may have been an interest from eastern Colorado or western Nebraska but I haven’t heard anything. I have actually found out the name of the person who I was told had taken then and a deputy didn’t give me full details but they found some of the felt I had used to mount most of them but it seems the person has I guess we will say decided to hide....since I started my own investigation. I’m hopeful that I might get lucky n they might show up somewhere but I know sooner or later the fine gentleman who is responsible will have to crawl out of his hole and well maybe him and I will go have a beer or something....thanks to all who has taken a look and I have several other pictures and such. Thanks again

Comment

Stay positive! That is somewhat very good news.
                          Professor Shellman
                          Tampa Bay

Comment

Sorry to hear of this but I would check the pawn shops if you havent already.
                            NW Georgia,

Comment

I’m glad you have some leads!
                              South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                              X