No announcement yet.

Winner of 2014 Garscale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratson the win and such a sweet find......As long as we save history we are all winners.
    I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Well thank yall. I almost feel guilty about posting it. I think we would have seen some more killer finds if I hadnt.   Im thrilled that i had the opportunity to share my sucess with th forum.  Its really unusual to find a point that is near perfectly made yet still first stage, here in my area. When you throw in the odds of that being a Midland.... It is hard to top. 
      One note yall might find interesting. I was digging a site that belongs to a friends uncle.  My friend and his family were there manning the sifter. I just happened to hop off the skidsteer just in time to be the one that found this fine point.  Now we had an agreement that we would take turns picking points from the days finds. First day i picked first, second day he picked first, then back to me. This was the second day and his first pic. Couldnt hapen to a nicer guy than Johnny Debowski who now owns the point. Recently he was offered an amount of cash that would get a mans attention for it. He just laughed. It is really hard to part with a best of the best item like that. Im pretty sure the reason he didnt sell it was because he promised i could visit it any time i wanted!

Comment

Working...
      X