Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce - those are awesome gifts and probably some of the most interesting info I've seen in awhile. Glad you shared with us and just as glad to hear that Roger and his wife are out and about. We was a bit worried there for awhile.
    Last edited by Scorpion68; 07-03-2017, 09:07 PM. Reason: added into
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• 2ndoldman
      2ndoldman commented
      Editing a comment
      Add me to the list of those who were concerned Chuck.

Wow Bruce. I just read that post. Great to hear that our "pal across the pond" is well. Nice gifts indeed and that Neanderthal piece is definitely rare on our side of the pond....great post...
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Oh great I love it ...I am in 🤙
      What a great idea !
      Tam

Comment

I owe gregszybala an apology his gift to me was fantastic but I I re-gifted I played Johnny apple seed and gave some not all to people that showed interst a boy that went with a smile on his face said awesome a girl that with a tooth missing grin and said thank you so for me Christmas has lasted
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          Small children, I forgive you Chase. Share the wealth, wonder and knowledge

Hope this comes around again this year ,,,, would love to participate
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

• Kyflintguy
          Kyflintguy commented
          Editing a comment
          It definitely should it really was a blast!

Please do not send me addresses now. We will do this again . Worked out nice last year. We will make a new post in November inviting everyone to join in. I will be moving again in the not to distant future and I do not want to loose any info between now and november.i have a lot on my mind right now so please be patient it will happen
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
        X