X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats KP....that's a cool point
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Congratulations, youngster! That really is a great piece. Now, time to put that beauty in a case and start looking for the next one.
      Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Way to go Kentucky Point you are very deserving of this. That is one sweet point you found.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. And thank you very much on updating my info. I really appreciate it!

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy to acknowledge you and your great find

I did not vote!!!! it would have put one over the other and both are great finds. This has been the leanest year for me with only a few points and in Mo with fields full of corn and soy beans. and I need to try some new areas to hunt. Congratz KY Point. I would take anyone of those two finds anytime. With a big smile on the drive back.
        Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Around here, the fields are grown up, hunting season is starting and soon the leaves will be falling in the creeks. Basically I am done for the year. In the mean time though, I will be asking permission from local farmers to search their fields in the spring.
      Working...
      X