Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    I just copied the link from the address bar on your thread and pasted it here. That's the way I always do it

• oldrocks2
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, tried figuring it out myself and wasn't getting anywhere.

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    I added the link for you

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Heavy rain last night so got up early so I wouldn't be walking in foot prints. This has been a productive site for years but has fallen off due to heavy hunting I think. Last fall the farmer cleared a 200 yrd x 50 off the site. Cut trees blew stumps and plowed and disc it. Took the field down almost to the creek. Hit it late

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Man, I feel your pain. I've got a couple bases similar to this one.

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Red! The camera on my wife's phone is much better than mine

• redrocks
    commented on 's reply
    Wow Andrew. Much better pics than originals..that is mad cool

• oldrocks2
    replied
    North bi-face (snyder preform)
    Found 3/31/19 in a newly cleared field. 3-1/4" long and .305 thick. It survived dynamite,bulldozers and plows. Nicest one I have found. And probably the best point for the rest of the year for me. Lucked out.

Leave a comment:

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve found 2 of them big style Adenas like that one the only difference is mine are only the base halves broken.

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Hopefully I can get a couple more hunts in before they turn this field for spring planting.

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    That’s a beauty BA

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Had several finds this month but this was probably the best one from march. https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...-a-sweet-adenaClick image for larger version

Name:	Resized952019033195183016.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	359263 Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized952019033195183053.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	359264

Leave a comment:

• lmbcreekgirl
    replied
    So I'm quite new to this...we bought 62 acres two years ago in central Missouri, and only since last November have I been searching. I'm a teacher, and am on Spring Break. I know this isn't a winner, but I'm pretty proud that I found 3 while on Spring Break in the creeks of our property.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    Ok that’s a gem . If that really is pitch it puts it in a whole different class of finds . An archeologist team would have a hay day on carbon dating that pitch . Could find the difference maybe in pines back then . It’s an entirely different subject .

Leave a comment:

• NOTCHEDNate
    commented on 's reply
    That is sweet!! I didn't know it could actually stand the test of time. Makes that Sedalia even more cool IMO! I've never found any others like it with that pitch still on it. Pretty sweet!
Working...
X