Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley1972
    commented on 's reply
    I have a spot where about 15-20 percent have pitch on them. It opened my eyes to how much stuff was hafted. Until then I thought most of my finds were hand tools. I was amazed by the quantity of micro-lithic material that was hafted to something. I wish I knew how to get some of them carbon dated. Not knowing the age of the sites I’m working is killing me. The lack of pottery would suggest 4000+ but I don’t feel like the sites are that old. Anyway, it’s very cool finding relics with pitch still on them.

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    As you can see I asked you to start a topic. You did not. No one asked me for help. If you did ask you would have received help. You should know your facts before you point fingers at folks. Nice point probably a winner however the rules were not followed. So go ahead a quit. I did not get this far in life by letting little mistakes set me back. Go out find a new point put it in the next contest and show so.e pride in what you found. Or jus quit and blame.everyone else for your mistake. Your choice. Your welcome to stay. Or go.

• SurfaceHunter
    commented on 's reply
    KP should be able to handle it without any problems. He’s a good kid

• Hoss
    replied
    Kentucky Point has volunteered to take this on. We will have it back up and running soon. Thanks to all for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Make the poll. I'm sure you could run the contest.

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Do you take volunteers?

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    I do appologize I have been busy I will have to see who can start this back up for us.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    I'm drumming my fingers...

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Time to vote yet?

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    commented on 's reply
    That’s killer BA

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Thanks I really need to learn how to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    For surface hunter
    https://forums.arrowheads.com/forum/...ing-or-nothingClick image for larger version

Name:	image_56823.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	278.7 KB
ID:	359869 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_56828.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	359870

Leave a comment:

• oldrocks2
    replied
    Heavy rain last night so got up early so I wouldn't be walking in foot prints. This has been a productive site for years but has fallen off due to heavy hunting I think. Last fall the farmer cleared a 200 yrd x 50 off the site. Cut trees blew stumps and plowed and disc it. Took the field down almost to the creek. Hit it late

I tried it and think I got the link to show.

Leave a comment:

• robshap
    commented on 's reply
    Teach, you done well. (I hope you are not an English teacher) You have three really nice artifacts for show and tell. looking forward to seeing your next find.
Working...
X