• Show
Clear All

Congrats Benji thats a mad cool point man
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you redrocks...i wasnt sure if i had wanted to post it for the find of the month....i really wanted to go with another point because it was complete....but due to age of the point i decided to go with it....glad i did...there were several good entries for the September find of the month...this point is probably my only paleo on the ole collection... didnt know what i had when i found it until i posted here and received valuable input from the members on this awesome forum

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah u were competing with some awesome entries but a quad is def a piece to be reckoned with. ...that thebes is about as old i think. Keep kicking man

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do..thanks redrocks

Congrats on the win Benji. Keep your head down brother you never know when you will spot that next great find. Your friend in flint, Hoss
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Benji
      Benji commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you hoss

J'apprécie vraiment tous ceux qui ont voté pour moi et toutes les autres propositions soumises ce mois-ci. Merci à tous les membres de la communauté arrowhead / forum pour vos précieuses contributions et vos connaissances.

Comment

Working...
    X