• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Annual Secret Santa 2019

Third annual Secret Santa 2019

11-02-2018, 04:12 PM
    Third annual Secret Santa 2019

This is always fun. Please join in. Thanks.
    Secret Santa is becoming a tradtion here on Arrowheads.com Names will be drawn on December 1st this year The original idea for this fun community gift trade came to me from our very own "JoshinMo". I think it is an absolute awesome idea. Please do not post your mailing address to the forum. Please send me your mailing address via Private Message. I will compile a list and then pair you off with someone else who has sent me their mailing address. You will not know who is sending you something until you get it in the mail. If we get an odd number of mailing addresses I will make up the slack myself. The gift could be something you found or made or bought. As long as it is hobby related. Metal detector guys if you wish to gift something you found that is cool. I know some folks would not want to part with personal finds. I do not want to exclude anyone from this. If you are new to the site and have never found anything you can shop for a book on ebay and join in the fun. It does not have to be an expensive gift. It could be a wood carving of an arrowhead a small shadow box. The gift could be something artifact or specimen collecting related. It could be a fossil. You could hand make a small pouch to stash arrowheads in. Make a small wood box or a frame even if you just want to knapp a modern point and gift it. Home made gifts are precious. .
    This will be fun. Please remember though do not post your mailing address on line. Get it to me in a private message. In the header of the PM write Secret Santa so I can spot them and add them to the list. Your whole name and address. In previous years folks sent me just a street address and assumed I know your first and last name. Please send you whole address. .

If anyone has questions you can PM me or post the question here. There are no stupid questions only stupid answers. I am so looking forward to this. Everyone please join in. Deadline for submitting your address is November 30. I will provide you with the name and address I picked for you on December 1st. Do not tell the person ( remember it is secret santa) just make or buy a gift and mail it to that person. Please dont spoil the surprise let the person find out when the
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Santa.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	403397
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I will Jump in
      Wyoming

Comment

Ad my name to the list.
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Love it...
          San Luis Valley, southern Colorado

Comment

I'm in!
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I guess I will jump in this year I’ve been secretly saving a few things I haven’t posted
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Come on guys and gals, I have already picked out some nice silver coins for my gift.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                  SurfaceHunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like coins 😉

• Kentucky point
                  Kentucky point commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now don't tell! Now everyone wants to be paired with you, lol!

• 2ndoldman
                  2ndoldman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahaha.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chiefflies.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	403871
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I'm in!
                  Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Please, to make this as easy as it should be for everyone involved I need each person to send me their name and address. If you post here "I am in" and you dont send me your information you are not in! I need your info because it is secret Santa. You send me your name and address . On December one I will cut out all of the names and addresses and I place them in a hat. I shake it up I take name one and he sends to name two name two sends to name three. and so on . So if I do not have your name and address sent to me you are simply not in.

Comment

I'm in !
                      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Count me in!
                        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

I'm in!
                          South Carolina

Comment

I'm in,

Comment