No announcement yet.

November find of the month voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I didn't vote for myself! I know one that did...but three others? Wow, I'm super surprised about that!
    North Carolina

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Your find is a trophy in anyones book. If you had found it in any other month it would of won.

• flintguy
      flintguy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a fantastic find. I've gone back and looked at it a few times. It was someone's personal adornment. That makes it more interesting than most points to me.

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Super find! Not something you see everyday.

Look at how tight it is! If there is a tie on Jan. 1, at 12:00pm, there will be a separate "sudden death" vote, that will end at the same time the next day.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be interesting

Somebody's tryin to be sneaky very funny,somebody give me a vote sudden death,sudden death lol

Comment

Congrats to benji. I would love to haul a point like that in but I was partial to those cache blades. Congrats to all.

Comment

Congrats Benji....that's a significant archaeological discovery. U we're up against some formidable contenders. All of em
        SW Connecticut

Comment

Boy that was a hard decision for any collector to pick just one of any of them. I know it was for me I even had to flip a coin between 2. Congratulations Benji you had heads.
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Great competition, and congrats, benji!

Creek, I had your vote the day I put it up, I can't vote twice though, lol!

Congratulations to all of our contenders, and thanks for the participation!
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Either of those two finds would have turned me into Fred Sanford... Benji's close up photos were just too much for me to not vote for the cumberland! That being said I'd still like to see twenty more pictures of that cache! Congrats Benji, you've been on a roll!
              North Carolina

Comment

Thank you to all who participated and voted in this contest....it was very close, had a lot of great entries....thanks for all of the congrats. Cant wait to see what 2020 will bring.
                Benny / Western Highland Rim / Tennessee

Comment

Congratulations Benji
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats Ben!! This was a great contest.
                    Michigan Yooper
                    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congrats Benji! I sat out on voting this month. I just couldn't decide which one to vote for bc they were all so nice.
                      Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

Congratulations Benji
                        South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                        X