Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s not always about winning it’s the chance to be part of something. We all find really good ones a couple of times a year. Some beautiful killers in this bunch going to be hard to pick one.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• HBird
      HBird commented
      Editing a comment
      Says the guy who just won lol

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Took 2 years you’re time will get here I’m sure hoping not 2 years for you

• HBird
      HBird commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I was just messing with you and damn I hope it doesn’t take two years. There’s way to many areas of the country that have so much better materials and cooler stuff than I have in NJ

Good contest again this month! I'm submitting my Catan teardrop I found in the sand dunes. Made from clear quartz or agate. Luck to everyone!

I haven't been to my Winkler County Sand Dunes permission since May 1st. So with a favorable weather forecast (partly cloudy, breezy, not too hot), I got there right after sunrise. Right away, I noticed the dunes looked different. There hasn't been any rain, but it's been fairly windy almost everyday out of the southwest. My

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7657-1.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	561609Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7804.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	561607Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7806.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	561608

​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Midland Co, TX - "My neck hurts from looking down!"

Comment

• Tam
      Tam commented
      Editing a comment
      You had a great entry last month too .

• TexAg
      TexAg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Tam, your entry this month is spectacular!

Looks like agate to me. Pretty material
    NW Georgia,

Comment

the link to your original post is simple to find. Click on your profile page upper right
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (19).png Views:	0 Size:	123.7 KB ID:	561946 after clicking "my Profile" you can scroll down to see every post you have made. select the original topic you created for the find. and click on it.

Name:	Screenshot (18).png
Views:	212
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	561950

the below photo is not the link for which you would need this represents where to find a link in your original topic. If you are on a PC simply copy and paste to your entry. to copy with a phone or mobile device look it up on youtube how to copy and paste with your device. There are instructions there specific to your device.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Hoss; 06-08-2021, 11:29 PM.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• TexAg
        TexAg commented
        Editing a comment
        A quick hint to piggyback on the excellent post by Hoss if you are on a computer - Once you have pulled up your “find” post you wish to link into the monthly contest and highlighted the URL, hold down the Ctl key and click on the letter “c”. This is a Copy command shortcut. Then go to your monthly contest entry post and in the body of your post where you want the link, hold down the Ctl key and click the letter “v”. This is a Paste command shortcut. Don’t ask me why it’s a “v”, lol.

Trust me this is not hard at all. What is difficult is when we would have to search 5 to 15 or 20 profiles looking for a topic you made last month when you can simply place a link for us to see. Thanks for playing. Have fun , good luck to ALL.
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Kucala5
        Kucala5 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great tutorial! Thanks so much Hoss.👍🏻

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        You are very welcome.

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        I sent you a Private message. Kucala5.

Originally posted by Kucala5 View Post
      Apparently I don’t read instructions. I posted 3 pics on each entry and don’t know how to provide a link. 🤦‍♀️

Name:	Screenshot (21).png
Views:	223
Size:	590.3 KB
ID:	561952

Comment

Name:	Screenshot (22).png
Views:	232
Size:	988.3 KB
ID:	561954

Comment

I’m going to try this later today in the test page thanks Hoss
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Beautiful little birdie I picked up on the creek! It's the smallest point I've found yet. Good luck to everyone!

I was able to get out this morning for an hour and I'm sure glad I did. Found a killer little bird point that is the smallest point I have picked up yet and I also picked up a broke. I cant get over how cool it is and wish i would of had more time to look! Let me know if you all think this is a contender for find of the month i
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kerrpow94; 06-09-2021, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Hoss
              Hoss commented
              Editing a comment
              You need to put the link to the original post from May 2021 for this find to be valid in the poll.

• kerrpow94
              kerrpow94 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you sir! I appreciate it.

• Tam
              Tam commented
              Editing a comment
              I just love that little point . Great work on that .

Last day for entries post your May finds with a link back to the original post for a chance to win.

Comment

• redrocks
              redrocks commented
              Editing a comment
              Im afraid to correct the Big Kahuna Hoss.....but I think you said contest ends the 15th..... Did you overheat in Texas;?!

• Kickin' Rocks
              Kickin' Rocks commented
              Editing a comment
              Indeed. I just got back in town and was planning to get my entry in today....still good?

Not sure why I am a couple days off. . LOL yeah post them until the fifteenth.
            Last edited by Hoss; 06-13-2021, 10:01 PM.

Comment

I lost a couple days someplace so entries will be accepted until the 15th. Thanks for joining in.

Comment

Get them posted up just one more day for May 2021 entries.

Comment

Been waiting to get a better pic, but I'll get this in now and upgrade if I can get to it in time. Entering "Montell Drilliams" this month. Montell drill found about 5 feet deep in the sand.

As much rain as we've had here (including all morning while we were digging), it was a great time to hand dig in the sand. Got a few brokes, and these 2 beauties. I'm not even all that mad about the little bit of damage on the ensor. It's very well made and I love the coloring on it. The montell drill....well, I was pretty
                  Attached Files
                  Austin TX

Comment

• TexAg
                    TexAg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweeeeeet drill Kickin’!!!

• Kickin' Rocks
                    Kickin' Rocks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Tex!

• SurfaceHunter