• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in.

Comment

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Send me a PM with your address Thanks you are in.

If you are in you will have to PM me your mailing address. with your real name and login name. Thank you many of you already have but several have not. Please get those adresses to me.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

First timer here whatā€™s rules and such hows it work?

Comment

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Names will be drawn on November 27th this year The original idea for this fun community gift trade came to me from our very own "JoshinMo". I think it is an absolute awesome idea. Please do not post your mailing address to the forum. Please send me your mailing address via Private Message. I will compile a list and then pair you off with someone else who has sent me their mailing address. You will not know who is sending you something until you get it in the mail. The gift could be something you found or made or bought. As long as it is hobby related. Metal detector guys if you wish to gift something you found that is cool. I know some folks would not want to part with personal finds. I do not want to exclude anyone from this. If you are new to the site and have never found anything you can shop for a book used or new and join in the fun. It does not have to be an expensive gift. It could be a wood carving of an arrowhead a small shadow box. The gift could be something artifact or specimen collecting related. It could be a fossil. You could hand make a small pouch to stash arrowheads in. Make a small wood box or a frame even if you just want to knapp a modern point and gift it. Home made gifts are precious. .
        This will be fun. Please remember though do not post your mailing address on line. Get it to me in a private message. In the header of the PM write Secret Santa so I can spot them and add them to the list. Your whole name and address. In previous years folks sent me just a street address and assumed I know your first and last name. Please send you whole address. .

If anyone has questions you can PM me or post the question here. There are no stupid questions only stupid answers. I am so looking forward to this. Everyone please join in. Deadline for submitting your address is November 25. I will provide you with the name and address I picked for you on November 27th Do not tell the person ( remember it is secret santa) just make or buy a gift and mail it to that person. Please dont spoil the surprise let the person find out when they receive the package.

I'm IN!

Comment

Pm sent, just confirming šŸ§‘ā€šŸŽ„

Comment

I contacted Boss / Hoss early because of my Nomadic life now .
          I am in !!!! but it wonā€™t be till around Christmas for who ever I pull . Donā€™t get back to Hawaii till after the 1st week of Dec .
          Enjoy your Thanksgiving all ā€¦ may it be a blessed one .

Comment

I'm in! This sounds really cool!

Comment

• Hoss
              Hoss commented
              Editing a comment
              PM me your name with your mailing address.

Id like to participate. Thank you so much!

Comment

Count me in Matt
              South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

I will be working on the list and sending names tomorrow to all who have joined in the fun.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

You should all have a PM in your inbox now . Remember it is secret Santa the only one who knows who you are sending to is me. After Dec 25 I will open a new thread so we can share what we received. Thanks you all for joining in.

Comment

I just wanted to thank Maya14 for the shark teeth she sent! Very cool finds! Merry Christmas!

Comment

I want to think Up North for my very cool pipe .
                      thank you brother .
                      See power ball for pics šŸ˜œbecause thatā€™s guy knows how to take one !!!ā€¦ Doesnā€™t he ??? I guess I could do waves and palms not snow .
                      Now my poor Secret Santa will not get his till the 30th So sorry I truly mean it . I just left the UPS store .
                      Wayne and I both caught Covid a week apart and boy it was it a bad case .
                      All better now but I do have a classroom excuse .
                      Honestly I donā€™t even remember 24 hours but the cat was pulling my hair to get up .
                      We made it šŸ‘
                      Last edited by Tam; 12-22-2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Got a package in the mail today of some awesome stuff. Pronghorn euro mount, Elk ivories and a Mountain lion claw. Thanks Chad very cool stuff and all fits right in with the bear mounts, deer mounts and hides everywhere. Many thanks and Merry Christmas

Comment

Neat stuff
                          South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Working...
                          X