Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracket 5 Heart Breaker Contest

Posted by [GarScale]:

My heart has been broken a lot but this went from heart break to heart stop.  I was digging and found this amazing base right at the transitional layer. The flaking is amazing and thin as a tater chip. What was it> Midland? Scotty? Oh how I would love to know.

About a month later, I was digging about 60ft away and Dad picked a thin flint tip from the sifter. My heart stopped. It sure had the characteristics of the fine base I had found weeks earlier. It was pouring rain when I got home but the first thing I did was go find that base.

A drop of glue later...

Posted by [GarScale]:

ouch

Comment

Heres a heartbreaker that I just found yesterday. its a heartbreaker to me because its the only pipe I have found (or at least some of a pipe).

I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Steeply beveled Rice.

Comment

Bracket 5
          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

bump
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey kreative, at least you found both parts.
              🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Originally posted by kreative View Post
                Posted by [GarScale]:

My heart has been broken a lot but this went from heart break to heart stop.  I was digging and found this amazing base right at the transitional layer. The flaking is amazing and thin as a tater chip. What was it> Midland? Scotty? Oh how I would love to know.

About a month later, I was digging about 60ft away and Dad picked a thin flint tip from the sifter. My heart stopped. It sure had the characteristics of the fine base I had found weeks earlier. It was pouring rain when I got home but the first thing I did was go find that base.

A drop of glue later...

Thats a wow fore sure, what luck and what a point.
                SE IA

Comment

Awesome to be able to piece something. Longest distance between broken points we’ve found and pieced together was about 300 yards. Large white knife blade

Comment

Working...
                  X