Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

What are the criteria for entering this contest? Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Hey Kim....the artifact has to have been posted during the month of the contest. For instance this contest is for August and when u post ur entry u have to provide a.link to the day u posted and found it....this contest ends tommorow Sept 30th I believe.....
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Okay Red I'm stupid! Please explain, how do provide that link? Does it have to be something you found that month? Kim

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it has to be something that you've found that month. For example, in a few days (Oct. 1st, or maybe the following Monday) I'll be making a September Find of the Month contest, for everything that was found in the month of September (That's why I would post it in October, so all of Septembers finds can be accounted for).

In order to be eligible, you need to post the artifact prior to entering it in the contest, by creating its own thread. In order to copy a link, Take the little arrow on the screen, find the link up on top of the screen, and hold down the left click button while dragging the arrow across, in order to highlight the whole thing. Once it's highlighted, right click the highlighted area, and you'll see an option to "copy". Hit that, then go to the Contest thread, post your pictures, then right click again, and hit the "paste" option.

Okay Thanks. Kim

Comment

Working...
      X