Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Month of March (JoshinMO)

Joshua Hudson, (JoshinMO) has been a good standing member to this forum since June of 2012. He has always been there giving his advice to new members, and his knowledge of artifacts to the Information Center. Joshua, has always offered to help out where ever he can. We on Arrowheads.com want to recognize Josh for all that he has done for the site.
    Congratulations Josh, for being member of the month of March.
    I was introduced to Arrowhead Hunting By My Dad when I was about 10 and We walked a field with no luck. Fast forward a few years and a Friend and I were walking behind Our old House in a Field and He picked up this thing! I didnt know what it was! I ask what it was and He said an Arrowhead, here. The 3 1/2 in. Fluted Burlington Beauty sat in My Clothes Drawer for a few Years until I met Someone that was into Headhunting and thats where I started Hunting. He wasnt The Friend I thought He was and one day He left with it without asking and I never seen it again, in Person.
    That made Me a little Mad to say The least! It gave Me more Determination though and I was going to find another Clovis! Well years went by and there was even a Day I found one Beautiful Blade, maybe a North or maybe something older? Well I chucked it up on the bank of The ditch! Oh I went back a time or two, once with a rake but no Luck. Somewhere along the line I started to appreciate NA Artifacts of all ages and it became much more of an enjoyable, thing to do.
    Met a few better Friends online and made some memories and its been a blast! Thank You!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Congratulations Josh....a well deserves Honor! Thanks for all you do here.
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Congrats Josh, it has been a pleasure!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congrats Josh.   You are one person that I respect on the site. its past due that you got this honor.
        I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

right on josh! i always enjoy yer posts!
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Hey Josh, You are a real friend who adds much to the site.
            Glad to see you honored in this way buddy.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congratulations Josh !

Comment

Its kind of embarassing :laugh: Thanks a lot though!
                http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey Josh thanks for all you do here at Arrowheads.com Congratulations. I will have to change the sign on the parking space now. You park right next to the field or Creek and then just start looking. You'll see a sign.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Two thumbs up, Josh. Highly deserved!
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Congrats josh, and thanks for the personal help on identifying some of my points.

Comment

COOL.....Looks like  he's a creek hunter TOO!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Josh.  This is well deserved recognition!  Gary
                          South Dakota

Comment

Good onya. Dude.
                            Jess B.
                            It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                            It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                            Circa:1982

Comment

Josh, congrats on being recognized for your service and very cool story!
                              In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. -John Muir

Comment

Working...
                              X