All of You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of You!

This site has grown by leaps and bounds.
    The information available here, the sharing of and discussions around that information and the artifacts posted. New categories like International, metal detecting, modern flint knapping. The perpetual work in progress, information section. The increase of membership including quite a few folks from up north of the border and across the pond. Even a few Pro's and non pro's that rank right up there with the Pro's. I for one appreciate all the folks who drop by or are here on a daily basis.
    Thanks Members for sharing.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

You are right about that Greg! For a site like this to thrive it needs the daily input of members to keep us all interested. Thanks to all who participate
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Old thread, but totally agree.
      South Dakota

Comment

Every now and then a post like this needs a bump 
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Believe me, it's been my pleasure to drop in and share everyone's finds.  Here's my take on this site. I've been a collector for over 40 years, and all of the old timers who I knew as collectors are gone.  My "connection" to anything resembling a community of fellow collectors has been zilch for a few decades.  I had been a member of the Mass Arch Society but let that fade out years ago.  I had questions about many artifacts that I'd found and those questions remained unanswered due to my isolation.  To make it worst, like most places, our Central Mass sites are disappearing at a rapid rate.   I almost felt like I was the last person interested in NA artifacts. 
          Then one day I stumbled across this site!  It renewed my interest in hunting for points and I've learned so much in such a short time from the members here.  It has spurred me on to find new sites and expand my range.  Thank you all!

Comment

I’ll bring this one back for a shout out to Greg!
            This is before I joined and he has always kept me interested in his come back posts to me ever so patient as I navigated my way through starting here .
            Cheers to you Greg for keeping this going !!

Comment

Thank you Tam but the cheers go to all. Amazing how much we share and learn from one another.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

It is amazing! I cannot tell you all how much this site has meant to me!
                Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

"The pursuit of knowledge is more important than its possession"
                  Albert Einstein

I've said it many times, this is a great place to learn and share!

Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Here here. I second that Chris....AH.com is awesome connecting with all u guys and gals..
                    SW Connecticut

Comment

Your Welcome Greg! The site has lifted me up so many times already. I too thank everybody, especially for your acceptance and friendship. Kim
                      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Working...
                      X