No announcement yet.

Member of the Month for April 2016 Sailorjoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Joe on a very deserved honor! Your dedication and passion for understanding artifacts of the southeast has made you an invaluable asset to to this community, I have enjoyed our typology discussions along the way and i always look forward to your educational post. Our interactions on this forum have made me better at understanding typology, as well as communicating clearly and learning how to agree to disagree sometimes (lol) and I'm forever grateful! This young typologists hopefull, thanks you for all you've done and continue to do!
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

From one sailor to another - Congrats on your selection as Member of the Month. From what I've seen it's well deserved. I've learned a lot from your posts and look forward to learning alot more.
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Hi Joe. Don’t know why but I decided to look at motm’s..hard to believe but I have barely made my way around the forum. Anyway great bio, i hung on every word.hey, take care of yourself our minds are willing etc, etc, etc.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Working...
        X