MOTM for March 2017 Special Edition-Hoss-Painshill-CMD-cgode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sailorjoe View Post
    My hats off to all these guys. They are the glue holding this forum together. And thank you, Gary for your great idea of recognizing these people as a group for their special contributions.
    Bruce sent me a message, and said "how about trying something different to either surprise people or mix things up" I jumped right on that idea, but was prepared to throw him under the bus if it went south. So we worked together on it. I'm always happy for suggestions. Thanks again Bruce for the idea
    South Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by SDhunter View Post

Bruce sent me a message, and said "how about trying something different to either surprise people or mix things up" I jumped right on that idea, but was prepared to throw him under the bus if it went south. So we worked together on it. I'm always happy for suggestions. Thanks again Bruce for the idea
      Bruce, is a friend indeed! I had the pleasure of meeting him on his forum CMD (http://canadianmetaldetecting.com) He is an Admin and does a great service to that site. Course he cant find an artifact But I am amazed with his understanding of artifacts. My point is we have so many members that make this site great. The contributions and the community I have been apart of has been great.
      Gary you have done a great job!
      Thanks everyone!
      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Jolly good fellas they are...and as SailorJoe said they are the glue that holds it together. It takes a lot of time and patience to keep a site neat and clean as this one is. These folks do a heckuva job keeping this site running in top shape...a big tatonka thanks of appreciation shout out to you guys!!!!!
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

I remember my first posts on this site. Common rocks I thought were Artifacts. These guys didn't poke fun or belittle me. They were kind to me then as they are now. Thank you guys for having patience with new folks to the artifact game and always being there to educate and encourage. As long as I am finding I will always post here and learn as much as I can from you all. Congrats
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
          X