MOTM for July 2017 VON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM for July 2017 VON

It is always exciting and an honor to introduce each month's new MOTM. There are so many good members that participate in this forum, and our newest MOTM is no exception. Please welcome Bryan, better known as Von. Thank you for your time and effort.

​Hi all and thank you! I'm honored and it's nice to be part of the ArrowHeads.com family. As for the bio here goes. My wife and I got married at 19 and I lucked into a woman that has put up with my OCD and hoarding! LOL She's wonderful and we have a son and two daughters. I have to say I'm blessed with good kids which are really all adults now but it's hard to think of them that way.
    I've worn a lot of hats career wise. I started out working in steel fabrication running assorted steel presses, fork lifts, welding and running a crane. After several years of that I decided I wanted to be outside so I started working in construction building houses. Ten years of that lead me into a sales position for a remodeling company for another twenty. Now I sell Fords and Lincolns. I enjoy my job but my hearts still in construction. Maybe I'll get back on the road someday?
    I got into collecting as a kid. My friends and I grew up outdoors hunting and fishing so collecting rocks and arrowheads just came natural. I saved all kinds of other stuff too from baseball cards, stickers, toys and the list goes on. I was really lucky because the plowed fields in my neighbors back yards and the near by creek were full of artifacts. I wish I still had everything I found but an old girl friend decided she liked them too so I'm happy to still have any of them. I also wish I had taken it a bit more seriously. I drive by the old neighborhood looking for a plowed back yard but folks just don't grow gardens like they use to and I've had no luck. Now days I kick dirt every time I get a chance and my wife and I like to go junking. You never know what you will find and that makes it fun.

Thanks again,

Von

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1583.JPG Views:	1 Size:	95.4 KB ID:	254395
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1585.JPG Views:	1 Size:	80.3 KB ID:	254396
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1584.JPG Views:	1 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	254397
    Last edited by SDhunter; 08-28-2017, 07:49 AM.
    South Dakota

Congratulations Bryan. You have a beautiful family there my friend. Your Carolina input is always welcome. Theres at least a few jokes from that rooster pic but this being a family forum I must pass on them. Again congratulations on MOTM for July....
    The chase is better than the catch...
    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Congrats Von!
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Yea I figured you all would like that picture. My wife wants to put some out in the yard. I've been putting up a fight but I'm probably going to loose. I did write up a bio but it's not showing up? Maybe it didn't go through? I'm going to send it in a separate email.

Last edited by SDhunter; 07-05-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          I added your bio back up top. Sorry again.

Congratulations on MOTM Bryan - always enjoy your posts. Will keep an eye out for that bio.
        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Congratulations Bryan. I am looking forward to reading the missing Bio.
          And don't forget to explain those three sets of blue eyes in the first picture.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Congrats Bryan!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations on Member of the month Bryan.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats!!! Enjoy that Member of the Month parking spot and waiver of monthly dues!!!
                Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Hey Bryan, welcome to the MOTM Club! Always enjoy your posts. Congratulations!
                  Deb
                  Child of the tides

Comment

Hi Bryan. Congratulations on your selection as the MOTM. It's a fine looking family you have. Best of luck in your future hunting.

Comment

Congratulations and thats a fine looking crew you have there. I like to see when a person is faced with a compliment situation they make a point to give credit to their wife. That tells alot , atleast to me. Congrats again.

Comment

Congratulations on member of the month Bryan! Always enjoy seeing your NC finds. Also like the Panthers shirt. Keep pounding the dirt and the drum!
                        N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Sorry Bryan about the bio. I don't know what I did. I know it was late and I was tired, and then I was gone over the 4th. I must have forgotten to paste it.
                          Thanks again for all you do.
                          South Dakota

Comment

No problem!

I really enjoy this forum and all the help from members and information it provides.

Thanks to all and have a good one!

Von

Comment

Working...
                            X