No announcement yet.

MOTM For Sept 2017 Hoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir , u will never know what U mean to this site .... congrats and more than diserved
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

Congrats. Well deserved.

Comment

I know I can always count on you here, you're one of the backbones of the forum. Congrats man, and thanks!

Comment

Congrats, Matt. You the man.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Awesome bio hoss. Thank you for keeping the ship afloat and for your kind words and information. Congrats and very much deserved
            Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Thank you all again for the kind words.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats Hoss , thank you for all your knowledge and patience with new members , corrections , information and guidance .... .
                everyone before me nailed it .
                Tamara

Comment

Congrats Hoss. Well deserved.

Comment

Thank you all again. I have tried to bow out of this time and again but this time Chase was holding Gary hostage so I had to agree to save Gary..
                    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Lol yup I kept Gary hostage. But I did it I wanted to give praise to one that does more for this site than anyone else. I respect your leadership and one day when I grow up I wanna be just like you.

Thanks Matt I am proud that over the years we are friends. I'm a better man for it.
                      Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I enjoy reading your post and comments and have had a lot fun here. This is such a great forum and it's because of folks like you!

Von
                        Last edited by Von; 09-11-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks for making this site so great!! Hoss, you were one of the first to reply to my beginning post in 2014 and I really appreciate all the help over the past 3 years

Comment

Congrats Matt, I want to thank you for making the forum possible. I don't know how many of you know that Matt is the reason the forum still exist. That came straight from the Big Man. Matt thank you for being a great mentor to me and for all the time that you give to us all.
                            east Tx.

Comment

On this nearly last day of your special month, I would like to congratulate you AND commend you for your patience. You have been kind and gentle with your words with myself and others on here, when, were it me, I would have gone full-on crazy person yelling and typing in all caps and smashing things and calling people idiots.

good work, Hoss.👍👍
                              Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Thank you !.
                                Floridaboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X